PDA

View Full Version : HUD for not-supported site (fatbet)

foetz
11-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Hi,

i am playing at fatbet poker atm what unfortunately is not supported by HM (yet?) simply because its too small i guess.

anyway, i wrote a short script to convert the FB history to pokerstars-history format so im able to import the files as they were played at stars.

now i want to go one step further and let HM import the files right when they appear (after the convertion obv) to use the live HUD

is it possible to activate the HUD by simply changing the window-title of the fatbet tables? havent tried that yet, but it might workt as HM will identify them as stars tables (?) or are there any params in the HM config which i have to change/some other reasons why it might not work this way? i dont know what method HM uses to identyfy the poker tables

i'll try that the next days and keep you guys up to date

btw, it should be easy to include fatbet into your supported sites as the default HH format is the same as pokerstars format. would be a great pre-xmas present tho :)

best regards and a nice week

netsrak
11-10-2010, 06:35 AM
It may be necessary to use the table finder the first time:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

The Hud uses a file to identify the process name for the pokersites. This file is exenames.txt. It may be necessary to add the fatbet exe name to this file like (1,PokerStars.exe) if the table finder doesn't do this automatically.

For an integration: please mail us some hands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com and we take a look at it.

foetz
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
thx so far, did not find that exenames.txt now it works great

hugobrynner
01-16-2011, 11:52 AM
hello,
are you willing to share your script?

Patvs
01-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Add the main .exe file of the pokersite to exenames.txt (a .txt file in the HoldemmManager/config folder)

mirked
01-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi, It would be very kind of you if you could share your script. Have googled my ass off to find out how to fix HUD for Fatbet and would be a very happy man if you could share your knowledge :)

Edit:" Add the main .exe file of the pokersite to exenames.txt (a .txt file in the HoldemmManager/config folder) "
If that is how you do it, I can't find the .exe file

Patvs
01-26-2011, 09:41 AM
Rightclick on the icon of the pokerclient you play--> properties--> which file is actually started (.exe file) when you open the pokerclient.

For example:
PokerStars.exe
poker.exe
main.exe

Check the exenames.txt file if that .exe file is listed in the current list.
If it isn't, add it.

mirked
01-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the quick response.

The file is "TMG.exe". But when I wrte it down on the ExeNames I can't save it.
It says Access is denied. What should I do?

And what about the numbers before the exe-files. Shall I just ignore that?

Edit: Now the table finder can fin the tables. But it can't find the hands. So I wonder what the script so it can find them is.

Patvs
01-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Any access is denied error, means you're account doesn't have full administrator privileges.

Either turn off Windows User account control and reboot.
Or when opening notepad to edit exenames.txt, rightclick and choose "Run as administrator" first.

hugobrynner
01-26-2011, 12:32 PM
but we still can't import the hands in hem or can we?