PDA

View Full Version : changing configurations

feltbot
11-09-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm having trouble swapping configurations in my hud. When I change them on the drop down and hit apply, nothing happens. In fact, I am unable to change back to my DEFAULT configuration!

Suggestions?

netsrak
11-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please add a screenshot if the problem still persists after the update

feltbot
11-12-2010, 05:03 AM
I updated to the latest beta, but the problem remains. I can't figure out how to change my HUD configuration back to default. I am going to HUD options/player preferences and changing the configuration with the dropdown menu, and hitting apply, but that's not working.

netsrak
11-12-2010, 10:12 AM
I don't understand what you are trying to do. Please add some screenshots.

feltbot
11-12-2010, 03:05 PM
I took a screenshot and pasted it in Word, but I don't see a way to attach the file here.

Anyway I don't see what is so hard to understand. Under HUD Options> Player Preferences there is an option to Choose Configuration with a drop down menu. Do you see that?

I have created several different configurations to use when I play different games. The problem is I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SWAP BETWEEN THEM. Using the Choose Configuration drop down in Player Preferences does not change the actual configuration of my active HUD. Is there another screen in which we choose which configuration to activate?

morny
11-12-2010, 09:36 PM
You need to tell it which hud to use in the use for tab, if you want Hud A to display for full tilt HU, tick HU and tick site full tilt. If there is 2 huds with the same settings then it will cause a conflict and it wont use the correct hud so make sure thats correct.

See this FAQ for more details
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Choose Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration) - Choose Configuration

feltbot
11-12-2010, 11:41 PM
aha! got it, thanks.