PDA

View Full Version : HUD config doesn`t work on ongame,ipoker

distrat
11-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Hi. I made a hud layout and it works on full tilt and doesnt work on ipoker and ongame. I did set up this layout to work on any site. The hud on ongame and ipoker runs but its deafault layout despite the fact that I change in "player preferences" that it should display new layout.

Patvs
11-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Check if one of the other HUDs is not attached on Ongame.
If it is, assign it to a site you don't play on or delete it

distrat
11-16-2010, 04:51 PM
I have winxp and latest beta. Its really seems that everything is ok but it wont work. Im pretty sure that hud is configured allright. I tried what u adviced and its doesnt work :(

netsrak
11-17-2010, 05:16 AM
Please assign the default hud to a site you are not playing at under "Use for" and check the "Use for" settings for all other Hud configurations.

To change the hud manually right click on the table in the table manager and choose a hud from the list.

babagohan
11-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Please assign the default hud to a site you are not playing at under "Use for" and check the "Use for" settings for all other Hud configurations.

To change the hud manually right click on the table in the table manager and choose a hud from the list.

I had same problem and this fixed it for me, thanks allot!

distrat
11-17-2010, 01:31 PM
for some reason my ipoker would only work with 'default' layout. so instead of importing the hud layout, i just modified 'default' layout and now i can see the changes in hud.

nebulous66
11-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi, my problem is that HUD works fine with ipoker if i play Sit & Go, but when I'm playing in MTT the hud doesn't works.
What can i do for fix it ?

Thank's a lot

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:48 AM
You see no Hud at all?

Please make sure that your IPoker client is installed in english and it may be necessary to use the table finder:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

nebulous66
11-25-2010, 11:57 AM
You see no Hud at all?

Please make sure that your IPoker client is installed in english and it may be necessary to use the table finder:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Yes, I cannot see the hud. Maybe the HUD disappear when I'm moved in another table.

netsrak
11-26-2010, 05:56 AM
In MTTs you have to use the table finder after every table change because Ipoker writes no indication of the table change into the handhistory files.