PDA

View Full Version : automatically take a seat + preflop raise sizes

o.miro
11-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Hello,
I just used the app for the first time. First of all, kudos to you for this great program!
There are just two things I would like to ask / request.

1.Is there a possibility to automatically take a seat, but ONLY on tables which are opened after being on the waiting list?
Because when I sit on tables with some more seats open I cannot choose the best one anymore (e.g. left to the donk/maniac etc) as TN just picks one randomly.
On the other hand, after being on the waiting list, it is annoying to click on the only one reserved seat.

2. Can I adjust preflop raises by position? E.g. 2.5 BB from BTN but 3.5BB from MP.

If these features are not included yet, is there a chance to insert them in a future update?

Regards

Fool
11-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Try going to TableNinja>Table Control and check the box marked "automatically accept waitlist seats". Then disable automatic seating on the same tab. The answer to the second question is unfortunately no. Thanks for the suggestion though.

o.miro
11-10-2010, 01:01 PM
It is under >Opening/closing. however, "automatically accept waitlist seats" is already checked but I still got to pick the reserved seat, which annoys me when there's action on 15 other tables poppin up.

Regarding the second question: :( ok
Because Pokerstars will implement a similar (individually configurable) betsizing feature
"you can enable them by going to 'Options' >> 'Bet Slider Options'. You can configure different buttons for pre- and for post-flop action. Pre-flop you can specify number of Big Blinds, and post-flop you can specify a % of the pot, among other options."

So just go a step further ;)

Fool
11-10-2010, 06:22 PM
I'll make sure to pass on your suggestion for more control over auto-seating. I haven't checked over all the bet slider additions yet but from what I understand they don't affect position which is the difficult part of the equation. We may add the feature in the future but its to big of a project to make the current dev list.