PDA

View Full Version : Table scanner at Europoker (ongame)

Zemnieks
03-01-2013, 06:23 AM
Tryed to table scan and error pops up ''Error reading the ongame poker client lobby. Please contact support.''
Tryed to create different scanning profile still the same.

ScannerSupport
03-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the information.
That's a bug we will fix by the next update.

fozzy71
05-16-2013, 12:15 PM
There is a customer on 2+2 reporting this same problem with the betsafe client now so I am adding it here for reference.

Hi,

I am getting an "Error reading the Ongame poker client lobby" error on Betsafe with Table Scanner 2 (latest HM beta).

Any ideas?

Dastan
02-02-2014, 08:38 AM
today i wanted to try a trial and I have the same problem (playing ongame)

silster
02-28-2014, 04:06 PM
TS still not work at ongame? Any other skin?

udbrky
02-28-2014, 06:23 PM
Since this thread is almost a year old, please send us information:

In Scan Profiles, make sure that the Format section does not have conflicting game types set to Required. Change them to Optional.

Make sure that Stars' lobby is default, you are using medium text, and default font.

Please zip and send a screenshot of

- the lobby
- all of your table scanner settings
- the scan profiles settings

to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

silster
03-05-2014, 01:10 AM
problem is with ongame, not stars. before taking any screenshots Id like to know is TS working with some one's ongame client?

fozzy71
03-07-2014, 06:11 PM
problem is with ongame, not stars. before taking any screenshots Id like to know is TS working with some one's ongame client?

I am sorry for the delay in reply.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7766: tablescanner not working for ongame because of java bridge problem

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-7766 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.