PDA

View Full Version : Rush config questions

St3v3k4hn
11-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I've configured the right mouse button to fold. This seems to "quick fold" at rush, except for when I am in the BB, then I am not sure it does anything? What is the spec'd behavior?

Also, if you set the right mouse button to fold, how do you get to player player notes??

Thanks

BufFather
11-09-2010, 12:09 AM
I've configured the right mouse button to fold. This seems to "quick fold" at rush, except for when I am in the BB, then I am not sure it does anything? What is the spec'd behavior?

Also, if you set the right mouse button to fold, how do you get to player player notes??

Thanks

you can't quick fold in the BB playing rush poker unless someone bets/raises ahead of you, even if you clicked on the fold button in FTP.

you can double click (left mouse button) on a players name or avatar to pull up the notes or take notes on a player.

hope this helps

Fool
11-09-2010, 11:48 AM
thx Buf ...

St3v3k4hn
11-09-2010, 04:26 PM
you can't quick fold in the BB playing rush poker unless someone bets/raises ahead of you, even if you clicked on the fold button in FTP.
I know i can't quick/fold but i can pre-click the "check/quick fold" button and that is what i expected to happen here, but it seems like nothing happens?

you can double click (left mouse button) on a players name or avatar to pull up the notes or take notes on a player.
hope this helps
Yup that helps, thanks...

BufFather
11-09-2010, 09:50 PM
thx Buf ...

no problem, the forums are ment to help each.. In battle at the tables, is another story.. :)

I know i can't quick/fold but i can pre-click the "check/quick fold" button and that is what i expected to happen here, but it seems like nothing happens?

test it with the new updated version 1.1.24.0 and see if it works for you. I just tested it and it seems to be working for me.

let me know if it works for you..

Fool
11-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Yes, the AA Check/Fold hotkey should be triggering this checkbox. Are you using a custom table theme? If so try removing you mod or reinstall Full Tilt and try again with the default theme.

St3v3k4hn
11-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Yes, the AA Check/Fold hotkey should be triggering this checkbox. Are you using a custom table theme? If so try removing you mod or reinstall Full Tilt and try again with the default theme.
No mods or custom anything. But I was using the Fold Smart Action hotkey set, and it sounds like you are saying to use the AA hotkey? I tried this and it does work (ie it clicks check/quickfold when i am in the BB) but now I can't check with that key, whereas before I could. (BTW I am on the latest version of Tableninjaft, and I am using "Table Under Mouse" control.)

Fool
11-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Are you stacking/overlapping tables? If so I'm afraid the AA Check/Fold hotkey is disabled on your turn to prevent mis-clicks. It should work for checking when tiling though.

St3v3k4hn
11-10-2010, 10:20 PM
that fixed it, thx...

St3v3k4hn
11-11-2010, 04:34 PM
But now I am noticing that I often need to press the mouse key more than once to get a response, like TN is losing the clicks. Is that a problem maybe on slower PCs?

Fool
11-12-2010, 02:32 PM
It can be ... try disabling UAC according to the following instructions:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Windows 7) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/30/Turning+Off+UAC+(Windows+7))

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Vista) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/29/Turning+Off+UAC+(Vista))

If your using Vista or Windows 7 also try going to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools" without the quotes and hit enter. In the new window that pops click the adjust visual effects link. Then choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons