PDA

View Full Version : Can't configure HM1 HUD on 888 Poker, stuck on default

heyguy
02-28-2013, 04:26 PM
The title pretty much says it. I've done all the things the instruction manual and FAQ's tell me to do to change the stats on my HUD, given it a new name, made sure it should apply to all sites and games, and I'm still stuck with the default HUD when I play 888 Poker. I searched the FAQ's and forums and came up empty. What am I doing wrong?

Patvs
02-28-2013, 06:29 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

(try assigning the 'default' HUD to a site you do not play on)
Update:
HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_26Feb2013.exe

heyguy
03-01-2013, 05:37 AM
I updated my HM1, set default HUD to a poker site I'm not using, and made sure the preferred HUD applied to all sites and games and I still get the default HUD. What now?

netsrak
03-01-2013, 06:10 AM
Please check all other predefined hud configurations. To see which Hud configuration is active at the moment right-click on the table name in the table manager window.

heyguy
03-01-2013, 06:35 AM
Where is the table manager window? Is this something I need to do while I'm playing at a table, or something I can do from the HM1 program?

The only HUD configurations beside the one I created are the ones that came with HM1: default, boss, merge, pacific and ongame, the last four are only used for those sites, and I told HM1 to use default with Cake. 888Poker is not on the list of poker sites in HM1 Player Preferences, is this why I can only use the default HUD with 888Poker?

heyguy
03-02-2013, 10:40 AM
I'll start with a simple set-up and question: Start HEM1, click on "HUD Options", then click on "Use for" in the window that opens. In the new window, check the list of poker sites--888 Poker is not on the list. Does this mean that it is not possible to use a modified HUD in 888 Poker? If it is possible, how is it done?

fozzy71
03-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Where is the table manager window? Is this something I need to do while I'm playing at a table, or something I can do from the HM1 program?

The Table Manager is the 2nd HM window that opens when you start the import/HUD. If you don't see it already it might be minimized to the system tray so look for an HM logo near the windows clock in the lower right corner.

The only HUD configurations beside the one I created are the ones that came with HM1: default, boss, merge, pacific and ongame, the last four are only used for those sites, and I told HM1 to use default with Cake. 888Poker is not on the list of poker sites in HM1 Player Preferences, is this why I can only use the default HUD with 888Poker?

I'll start with a simple set-up and question: Start HEM1, click on "HUD Options", then click on "Use for" in the window that opens. In the new window, check the list of poker sites--888 Poker is not on the list. Does this mean that it is not possible to use a modified HUD in 888 Poker? If it is possible, how is it done?

888 is part of the pacific network.

If you still can't figure out the problem please attach your prefs.xml file to this thread so we can look at it.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see an attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

heyguy
03-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Ok, that was the information I needed. Apparently the HUD labeled "Pacific", which came with HM1, was the same as the default HUD, and was the one used when I played on 888Poker. By assigning the Pacific HUD to another poker site I was able to get HM1 to use the HUD I set up. Thanks.

fozzy71
03-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Ok, that was the information I needed. Apparently the HUD labeled "Pacific", which came with HM1, was the same as the default HUD, and was the one used when I played on 888Poker. By assigning the Pacific HUD to another poker site I was able to get HM1 to use the HUD I set up. Thanks.

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.