PDA

View Full Version : HUD Problems, Dublicate Hands, Sites, Reports, Folders, my HEM is messed up, HELP!

Hollywood Hustler
11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I have 1.06.04 Beta 18 and I play on Full Tilt

All the hands that I am playing are being imported as duplicate hands.

When I run a report on the Players tab despite showing 18,560 players in the tab, no players show up, no poker sites are showing besides Party Poker when I click on it, Default Stats are the only report I can see.

I got some error screen mentioning 501 folders and changing my auto import folders.

My HUD is not being displayed anymore which is my biggest problem right now.

Table Manager is showing 0/6 players for every table. Even some 0/9 despite only having 6 max tables open.

I am so frustrated, I'm can't play anymore until I fix it.

Please help!

morny
11-04-2008, 09:37 AM
Sounds like your database is messed up, Please export all your hands from the database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173, then create a new one http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then reimport the hands you just exported into the new database

Hollywood Hustler
11-05-2008, 06:10 PM
I took your advice and did the export and import of the database. It took about 15 hours. My hud is back up and running. I have a few questions though. When I go to the players tab and run a report it doesn't show anywhere near the amount of players or hands that I have in my database. It only shows full tilt hands too, despite having the All Poker Sites clicked. The weird thing is that it shows a lot more hands in my HUD and all the players in the tab that I had before having the problems last week. I am on Beta 21 BTW.

Any suggestions?

I am getting a new computer today, so I am going to also attempt to move my database to that computer. Hopefully this isn't that difficult.

morny
11-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Well to be honest i would have waited until i got my New pc because youll need to either export and import the hands again or backup and restore the database (well youve laready the hands exported so youll just need to import them)

Please post a screenshot of the players TAB until i see what filters youve selected