PDA

View Full Version : HUD always post

ForAiur
11-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi,

I use HM with the last version. My problem is that the HUD is always on my screen. I would like to change this but i don't know how. I make a screenshot of my problem.

Thank you for your help :)

Patvs
11-08-2010, 11:13 PM
hud options--> table options--> turn off "force on top"

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

ForAiur
11-09-2010, 04:57 PM
I have the last version of HM. I use windows 7, i haven't anti virus or firewall when i use HM.

I do that "hud options--> table options--> turn off "force on top"". After this, the HUD vanished. So i do that "For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. "
And now the HUD is not always on my screen :D

But now, i have an another problem. Each time i click on a table of poker the HUD of this table vanish during 1s and come back. i play on 9 table, so the HUD flicker because i do much click.
And now when i use HM a new windows appear for each table of poker (look screenshot), i don't care of that but may be there are a bond with my new problem.

Sorry for my English :/ I hope that you understand me. :p Thank you for your help.

Patvs
11-09-2010, 09:23 PM
You mean the window displaying the last 3 pots + table stats?

You can turn that off in hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> show last pots / show table avg

ForAiur
11-14-2010, 04:08 PM
You mean the window displaying the last 3 pots + table stats? I don't understand your question :/

But i make this "You can turn that off in hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> show last pots / show table avg" and it doesn't work.

But now i have an another problem... I had a probleme with PostgreSQL, so i unstall this program and i install the pack HM+PostgreSQL with this link http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe at this page Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php)
So now i have the version 1.11.05b.
And now the HUD is transparent, i try to turn off "drop shadow" and i try to change the opacity but the hud is always transparent.

Thanks for your help :)

netsrak
11-15-2010, 05:04 AM
Are you using different hud configurations?
You need to change this settings for the Hud configuration which is active at your tables.

To see which one this is right click on a table in the table manager. This shows the name of the active Hud configuration and you can select another hud from the list (if available).

Did you change the opacity under Player preferences -> your hud configuration -> appearance?

ForAiur
11-16-2010, 06:01 PM
I choose an another configuration HUD in players preference, i choose "Ongame". I change the Opacity in appearance and the HUD is now okay.

But my HUD flicker again when i click on table. May be i can send you bye E-mail a video who show this problem?

I have an another question, i have lot of problem with my computer and i must format it. I always installed HM with an another computer. So after the formatting, i can reinstall HM again ?

Thanks you again for your help :D

netsrak
11-17-2010, 05:23 AM
You should start with reinstalling your computer before we take a deeper look into the flicker problem. I hope its solved after the reinstallation.

To reinstall HM you need to reset your key: Create an account on our homepage Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) (if you not already have one there). Login and enter your key. You will now see functions (Reset all profiles) to reset your license key.