PDA

View Full Version : hud not loading

michty6
11-07-2010, 08:49 PM
hi

used hem for months no problem. today tourny manager and my hud doesnt load. tried restarting program, hud options>reload hud. nothing.

any ideas?

edit: running the latest version of hem just ran hmupdate to check

Patvs
11-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Does TableManager launch when you start the auto import?
If it still doesn't launch, run the full 93 installer again and fully reinstall HM (don't reinstall SQL, just HM)

NoTurns
11-08-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm also experiencing a HUD problem after the latest update (1.11.05.a). I'm playing Rush Full Ring. I'm running the before mentioned files all as administrator. Everytime I update to the newest versions, the HUD won't work. I've downgraded a couple times to 1.11.04 and everytime the HUD works fine there.

The tablemanager does load en it does list my entries.

Please help.

netsrak
11-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Please reboot your computer, install the 1.11.05a update again as first thing after the reboot.
Start HM, make sure that site options -> ftp -> ocr... is disabled.
Run an auto-detect in the auto-import settings and try again.

If it still doesn't work please post screenshots of a table and the tablemanager.

NoTurns
11-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Worked, thnx!