PDA

View Full Version : about to install hem 1 on my second machine, dont know product key or whatever

UWjoe
02-27-2013, 12:03 AM
bought the program a while back [hem 1, the better of the 2 versions] (from a reseller who bought like 50 licences from you guys in bulk and i dont even know if he does anything poker related anymore forums etc nor do i remember how he gave me the product key or registration code or whatever it is called email, forum private message, skype... idk) IIRC the single purchase was valid for 2 computers and id like hem 1 on my new one

ill take a look around and try to get in touch w him if i cant find whatever info i need to unlock hem on my new machine in the first few places i look but wondering if theres another way to recover the neccessary info so i can install hem 1 on my 2nd machine (im assuming the info is present somewhere in my first one right.... authenticating everytime it starts...)

thanks
Joe

netsrak
02-27-2013, 05:32 AM
If you have HM1 running on PC1 go to Help -> Registration -> Show serial number

UWjoe
02-28-2013, 03:50 AM
got it going but it isn't showing a hud on an Omaha table on 2 sites, I bought the full version for both games but no plo functionality on my 2nd machine

netsrak
02-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Which license type does your HM show in the windows title?
If you have a Holdem/Omaha combo license the key should begin with PR2.....

UWjoe
02-28-2013, 11:07 AM
it starts with pro but I know I paid for the Omaha and had it working fine on my other comp

UWjoe
02-28-2013, 11:14 AM
ah I guess I mustve upgraded rather than bought it all at aonce

its a pr2 and I activated it using a pro I found in an old email, found it using the help>registration route

Patvs
02-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

This is a hidden SYSTEM file. (not just a regular hidden file)

That will enable you to enter the correct serial key. (currently the wrong PRO key is 'stuck' in your license file)