PDA

View Full Version : Support Sucks!!!

HOLDEM HIGH
11-06-2010, 06:15 PM
For 3 days I've been trying to get my password reset e-mailed to me. I've e-mailed suppport directly 3 times, entered my e-mail in the I forgot my password section and everytime the site says it is e-mailing me instructions on how to reset my password.
I still have gotten no respnding e-mails or auto responses on how to reset my password so I can log in.
I had to create a new account to post this.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET FUCKING SUPPORT TO RESPOND??

If this is not the correct section for this thread please move, but I doubt that would happen, BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS TO BE DOING ANYTING.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Sincerely,
A paying customer reconsidering.

morny
11-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi,

sorry you have been having issues, you mentioned your problem is you couldnt get your password reset. If you let me know your username on the forum ill reset it manually and send an email.

I presume since you were trying to receive your forum password that you wanted to report a bug or ask a question but you didnt mention what the problem is. I also checked our email system and there is no emails received from the email you setup this account with. If you used a different email please let us know what it is and ill check if it was received.

Also what was the email you used to contact us?

HOLDEM HIGH
11-06-2010, 09:16 PM
I am not posting my e-mail in this forum.
You can not accept private messages?
How would you expect me to give you my e-mail?

I don't even remember my user name.
I just entered my e-mail in the forgot user/password section again for the god damn 12th time and it keeps telling me I will get an e-mail telling me what my user name is and how to reset the password. I still haven't gotten any reply. Even sending an e-mail directly to support@holdemmanager.com, I've gotten no reply back.

I tried it again with this e-mail I used to open this second account and I get a response back almost immediately and if I use a bogus e-mail it tells me it is not recognized. So obviously my e-mail address that I used when I bought this software and signed up for this forum originally, is in your system.

And again:

I am not posting my e-mail in this forum.
You can not accept private messages?
How would you expect me to give you my e-mail?

HOLDEM HIGH
11-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Wow!!! I finally got an e-mail back from support, well actually, SALES.
SALES? WTF.

They say they haven't received any of my e-mails but respond anyway. LOL.

They say they can't find my e-mail in the system and to re-create an account. LOL.

I've tried that, and the system tells me the e-mail is ALREADY IN USE, so how can they not find it? I sent them a screen shot of the page showing me I can't re-create an account with my e-mail because it exists currently. Maybe then they can figure it out. I'm not holding my breath as it took 27 hours and 20 minutes for them to get back to me.

They also threatened me by saying they were forwarding this to Corporate Support Manager because they don't accept verbal abuse? No, they only accpet credit cards! What are they gonna do? Not give me the support I'm not getting currently.
FUCKING JOKE!

BQfromNY
11-06-2010, 10:55 PM
I disagree with this post 110%. I have lost my account information and I too emailed them and got a FAST response. As a matter of fact, I have asked help from support on several occassions and I have always gotten a timely/polite response.

Maybe its the way you ask. Iam sorry but you sound like a raving lunatic!

HOLDEM HIGH
11-07-2010, 12:21 AM
I asked very politely the first 6 times. But after 27 hrs I'm pissed.

morny
11-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Hi, i understand not wanting to post your email. Since sales are dealing with this and you have now made contact its probably best to keep the issues to that email as we dont have access to check your username and password details only sales has access to the information. Once the manager reviews your email then support will get back to you. I can understand your frustration and we will look into what happened that caused the delay but Ill close this thread since its now being dealt with by one of our managers and you can reply to that email with any future correspondence since we dont have any access to your details here in the support forum. Hopefully this issue is resolved quickly for you