PDA

View Full Version : My Hud doesnt work

sharp
07-21-2008, 01:37 PM
Hello, I just bought HM. I use the version 1.06
I transferred all my hands from PT2, I think successfully. I configured the import hands and the HUD, following a video tutorial from deucescracked.
But when I sit on tables and launch HM there is nothing on the tables. On the HUD window of holdem manager, it looks like nobody is seated at the tables (0/6).
The screenshot is on cash game on pokerstars but I also tried tournaments and on Fulltilt and on absolute poker as well and on full tables also. I never get a change to see any stat on my screen.
Thanks for your help

sharp
07-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Sorry I am unable to resize my screen shot, so I cannot post it. I am a poker player not a DTP worker. But I can send it by email at your support if wished. Right now I am a bit steamy since I donk of 2 buyins at 1/2 trying to get HM working. So I give up with HM before it gets very expensive. I am waiting for your answer and will try to win my money back with the help of PT2.

morny
07-21-2008, 02:20 PM
If you can check some things for me.

1) Have you got the latest version, older versions may have bugs that have since been updated and fixed. You can get it here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

2) What site do you play on?

3) What Operating System are you using?

4) Before your HUD will work you need to verify that your HH are being saved by the poker client, If you go to Options> Configure Auto Import Folders: Write down the path where HM is set to import from. So now we know where where Holdem Manager is set to import from that folder. The next step is to confirm that the HH are appearing in that folder. Scroll to the path which will be something like C:\Poker\Carlospoker\History\MyScreenName and keep that window open. If there is any files here delete them or move them. Then start up Ipoker and start playing some poker for a few minutes at a cash table, after youve played a couple of hands you should see 1 or more files appear in that folder. If it does then the Poker Client is saving the HH correctly and if not you need to contact your poker company and find out the settings so it saves the HH to the hard drive.

5) Once we know the HH are saving we need to verify that Holdem Manager is importing them successfully. This will narrow the problem to an importing one or a HUD problme which allows us to fix the problem quickly. Instructions on how to do this are here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129

6) Last Torubleshooting step, if the hands are importing successfully but the HUD isnt displaying them, sometimes we need to use the table finder. Instructions here:
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

If at this stage its still not working please email me some HH from the import folder if they are not importing and also your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further.

sharp
07-22-2008, 11:35 PM
1/ I bought HM yesterday. I downloaded again but yes I was using the latest version.
2/ I play mainly on pokerstars and Fulltiltpoker, but also on partypoker, bodogpoker, pacificpoker, paradisepoker, Eurobet & mansion poker, carbonpoker, cakepoker, sunpoker & betsafepoker, ultimatebet & absolutepoker
But as I indicated in my first post; I tried to use HM on pokerstars, Fulltiltpoker and absolute poker.
Should I also try on the other sites?
3/ I am using windows XP
4/ I am bad in DTP, but I play professionally online poker since 2002 and I think I use poker tracker since 2005 (maybe 2006). So yes the paths are correct, and yes the poker client save my HH on my hard drive.
5/ I checked that and apparently my holdem manager doesn't importing the HH successfully. The 3 sessions I played yesterday to test HM are not imported. But I also imported 300 000 hands from my pokertracker 2 data base. At least I should see the stats for the players imported that way or my stats.
6/ I tried also this but there is no red square on my table finder
It is still no working so what is your email address? I cant send you attached files here.

morny
07-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Ok please send me some of the HH that are not importing from the auto import folders and also the config file i mentioned to paul.morny at gmail dot com