PDA

View Full Version : Help creating pop ups

Biju
11-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm playing around with my preflop popup as its the one I use most. I have added Squeeze by position to the bottom of the "action by position stats" under limp and now want to add Steal by position.

1. How do I add in a blank or for EP and MP so I can add CO BTN AND SB in the correct columns. I have tried it by adding dead stats like preflop EP call open and EP 3bet but this may not work. Is there an easier way so I just get a blank or dash on the stat in the pop up.

2. I want a stat for the BB where they raise if SB completes. Does this exist and if not can I create it as BB often steals when SB completes.

3. In general stats sometimes have the number of possible times the action could happen in brackets after (ie sample size) other times not. It seems random. How do you control this?

netsrak
11-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Please check our FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Popup Introduction (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/207/HUD+Popup+Introduction)

1. To enter blanks you can use the "Add text" button with - in the above field or with an empty text.

2. BB raise: you can only use the standard BB raise value (under PFR). The available stats are here: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Definitions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions)

3. The sample size value is added automatically if its available for the stat

Biju
11-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks netstrack. For 1. I didn't think of using text instead of a stat. Nice one

2. This BB raise isn't fully accurate for my needs as it will include a raise versus any opponent and I want to isolate it to a BvB situation. Is this stat available at all, or planned if not, as it seems quite an obv and easily created one? What about Custom Stats, which I don't understand and have struggled to research - for such a great software company navigating your faq and search is terrible.

3. The sample size is arbitrary for me. Some opponents will have it for all major stats ie pfr by position but not others. Is there a min sample size or what defines how/when it's shown.

netsrak
11-08-2010, 08:02 AM
2. We are thinking about a solution but this will not be implemented in the nearer future.

3. The sample size should be displayed as long as the value is <= 99. Once the sample size is 3 digits it quits being displayed.