PDA

View Full Version : Hud does not show new stats I wanted displayed while playing.

magc45
11-05-2010, 06:30 PM
My HUD does not show new stats I wanted displayed while playing, but in the replayer it shows the correct stats. How can this be fixed.

Patvs
11-05-2010, 09:43 PM
go to hud options---> player preferences--> USE FOR tab
make sure the wrongly displayed HUD is NOT attached to the site you play on (and doesn't interfere) with the settings of the HUD you do want to use

magc45
11-05-2010, 09:57 PM
I am at the USE for tab and have selected the site FullTilt and NL/PL 6-max and Full and Tourney 6-Max and Full. I saved my stats under default configuration and I am still have the same problem.

Patvs
11-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

No other HUD is also assigned to Full Tilt or to "Any Site"? If so, assign it to a site you don't play on.