PDA

View Full Version : HM1 Not importing hands, Current Import Folders messed up

Peter Alawii
02-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Hi,

Still using 1.12.01, don't really know if it's the last update.

I am trying to play on Pokerstars.fr, but HM1 won't import. The language is set to English and the client is set up to save the hand histories.

Every time I try to set up a new folder where HM1 gets the HHs (Program Files (x86) PokerStars.FR "My Screenname"), coupled to the archive folder HMArchive, when I click save, it automatically goes back to AppData\Roaming\Hem Data\Hands (archive disabled).

I doesn't matter if I uncheck the Disable archive box, it just goes back to archive disabled.

Actually, even if I import the hands manually, they don't show up in my database.

I am unable to figure this out. :(

Patvs
02-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/) and reboot.

Peter Alawii
02-26-2013, 06:47 AM
Hey, thank you for your reply. I have updated the software, and UAC was turned off anyway.

The problem still persists though.

When I go to Add Auto Import Folder, I select the Folder Name where all my PS hand histories are supposed to be saved (and if I go to that folder, the hand histories are actually in there).

The Archive Folder is preselected, and Disable Archiving is left unchecked.

But when I click Save, and then go to Configure Auto Import, the Folder Name has switched back from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokerstars.FR\Name + subfolders", to C:\Name\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands (archive disabled)".
Also the Disable Archiving is back to checked on.

It just does that automatically.

When I Start Auto Import, HEM does find the tables that I have opened, and although the PS client saves my hand histories, there is no import.

Sarek
02-26-2013, 07:36 PM
Don't touch this folder
C:\Name\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands
it is for internal HM purposes.
Create a folder like
C:\Starshands
Open Stars client, set THAT folder as a location for HH files (also you can set to write summaries there)
and then in HM just ADD this folder to autoimport list (uncheck Archiving disabled)