PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HUD & FT

titibxl
11-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Hello,

I've read through the FAQ & couldn't find the solution to my problem so far.

Here is my problem :

I'm using the Auto Center option on FT & I've configured my Seating Preferences in HM as explained in the FAQ.

But my stats still appear in relation to the seat where I sit down when I open a new table.

For example, if I buy in on a table sitting on the top left seat, FT will move me on the bottom center seat (per the Auto Center option) but the HUD will still consider I'm sitting on the top left seat & will show my stats in relation to that seat.

Of course, if I now choose to move my stats to be at the right place, all the stats on the other tables are moving accordingly and everything is messed up.

Could you help me fix this please ?

TYVM.

jwpoker4
11-03-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm having this exact same problem. I came to post this exact thing. I was also going to post that when I go to the seat preferences page and go to 6 max that isn't letting me pick a different seat only '- or 3'.

titibxl
11-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Same for me with the " - or 3 " option in Seat Preferences.

morny
11-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Make sure your using this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and also make sure fix my stats position is unticked in Hud Options > Player Preferences and if your still having problems let me know

jwpoker4
02-18-2009, 10:57 AM
Hey guys, I'm still having the problem. I just updated to 1.07 from 1.03. I was using PT3, but I want to switch to HM (have full version). I was hoping the update would allow me to to change my seat preference. The only option I have for FT 6 max for preferred seat is - and 3. I do have Fix my stats position unclicked. I'm going to just manually change my seat so the hud looks right until I can get some help. I think a few months back when I originally posted in this topic when I tried that it moved the hud on all tables, but I'm sitting out now and it looks like this will work. Is there something I can do under the fulltilt client options to change where I can still auto-center, and get around only having HM give me the seat options of - and 3??

morny
02-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Im not sure what you mean, if you dont use preferred seating it should be set to - and if you do use preferred seating you have to use seat 3 6max (or 5 for Full Ring) because full tilt dosent let you site anywhere else?

jwpoker4
02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
I play on Stars and fulltilt, stars the 6 max games align up properly and I'm using a preferred seat. On Fulltilt it itsn't aligning the hud on top of the right players, I tried to sort of cheat because I couldn't figure out how to fix the problem and move my position on fulltilt in whatever position the hud has me in. This didn't work because it moved the hud on my other tables. Fix my stats position box is unchecked. I just rechecked and dropped down to fulltilt and it is still unchecked.

What can I do? Stars is running fine but I can't figure out how to fix fulltilt.

morny
02-19-2009, 12:33 AM
So if you right click the stats boxes and put them in the correct position does that not work? If it dosent email me morny@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread and well do a teamviewer session to fix