PDA

View Full Version : Raise and "re"raise after the flop

PSergeyV
11-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Hello,
"Bet pot percentage hotkeys" is a very useful option if you want to make a bet after the flop. As you know, the bet depends on pot odds, which we give to our opponent, the bet which amounts to the pot provides him with the chance 2:1, the 2 / 3 of the pot provides him with the chance 2,5: 1 etc. The problem arises when you need to make a raise smaller than the pot. If I set a raise 67% or 2 / 3 of the pot, the has a chance to win a bank higher than 2,5:1. I'd like the program to include an option which allows me to give the opponent the very chance I need in the situation of "after the flop" using hot keys. :)

Fool
11-05-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm not sure I understand. Using the pot betting> bet percentace hotkeys should allow you to set any bet amount as long as its above the minimum.

PSergeyV
11-05-2010, 04:40 PM
These keys is not enough for me, the situation described. I put four standard sized bet 50%, 67%, 75%, 100%. They work fine when I make a bet, but need to raise and have other values are slightly dependent on the size of the opponent's bet. Keyboard shortcuts are not enough and they need too much. It would be very convenient if the size of bet you could put under the pot odds, which we want to give your opponent. 2:1 is a bet equal to 100% of pot, 2,5:1 a bet equal to 100% of pot. You can put the switch on the method of calculation.

Fool
11-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the suggestion ... I'll be sure to pass it on to the developers.