PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the auto-import lag?

wrapitup
11-05-2010, 01:34 AM
This has been going on at least a month now. While playing, some sites (Ongame, Cereus) import at about a one-hand delay. I won't see the stats / results update in the HUD for hand #1 until hand #2 is finished. For other sites (Pacific), the stats update like every 10 minutes! I'm talking about playing/mining between 4-15 tables here, not 50+.

I am sitting here forever trying to review a hand that just happened, and by the time it updates in the HUD, I am on to other things.

Another thing: big hands won/lost rarely show up in the HUD results! I'm talking about the three-hand history in the HUD. I don't know what you call it. Why does this happen?

All these issues are with PLO.

Windows Vista
Hold'em+Omaha Pro 1.11.05a

netsrak
11-05-2010, 04:19 AM
The specific Ongame problem should be fixed in 1.11.05a.
Did you check the performance tips? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Performance & Speed Tweaks (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/373/Holdem+Manager+Performance+%26+Speed+Tweaks)

There might be something wrong with your configuration. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

wrapitup
11-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Sure. Where do I send the file? I don't know how to upload it here. I tried imageshack but renaming to .jpg doesn't work.

netsrak
11-06-2010, 07:23 AM
You can attach the file to a forum post.
Please use the paper clip symbol (Attachments) above the message window

wrapitup
11-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Attached

netsrak
11-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Thats the wrong file. You need to open the config subfolder and there you should see a file named holdemmanager.config, we don't need holdemmanager.exe.config

wrapitup
11-07-2010, 03:12 AM
my bad

netsrak
11-07-2010, 06:24 AM
Please remove this folder from your autoimport settings: C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Local\FullTiltPoker....

Before you try again: please check all your other configured auto-import folders, they must be empty except current hands. If you find older hands please remove the files or move them to a different folder.

wrapitup
11-11-2010, 03:14 AM
Thank you. This has helped immensely.