PDA

View Full Version : Unable to import all UB hands

milhouse7
11-04-2010, 09:10 PM
For the past few days, during my sessions on UB, not all the hands seem to be importing into HEM. It appears the HUD is keeping up to date while I am playing however, but I cannot confirm this 100% so far.

Yesterday I played about 2000hands but my HEM history only shows 900 hands. When breaking it down to individual tables the rate the hands are imported varies greatly. When I look at the UB hand history the hands seem to take place every 1-1.5 minutes on each table, however in my HEM history, the import rate varies between every minute to gaps of 6 minutes. I checked my filters and everything is off except my player id and the date being set to "yesterday"

I have attached one of my hand history files from last night to see if you can see anything. I had to chop the file size due to limits on size.

netsrak
11-05-2010, 04:39 AM
Are you using 1.11.05a?

I imported the file and it gives 27 hands. Is that correct?

milhouse7
11-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Yes I am on the current version. This problem occured prior to upgrading to the current version, but the upgrade did not fix the problem.

There are 27 hands in the file. I managed to import some hands today from a file left in my UB default directory left over from yesterday, but the files remain in the folder, and then I am not able to import them a 2nd time. HM simply states the files were not found.

I am starting to suspect there is a problem with either:

a) my SQL database
b) my harddrive (hopefully not)

As mentioned before, the files seem to import as they appear in my hud, but when I look at the report summary, only about half of the hands appear.

milhouse7
11-05-2010, 08:34 PM
PS I will try the same thing on some other poker sites and see if the same result occurs.

milhouse7
11-05-2010, 10:33 PM
PS I will try the same thing on some other poker sites and see if the same result occurs.

Tried other sites, same problem, only a fraction of the hands report although HUD shows all hands. This is not a site specific issue.

netsrak
11-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Please create a new database and try again.

milhouse7
11-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Creating the new database seems to have solved the problem. Thank you!

QuattroFour4
12-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Please create a new database and try again.

i've been having the same problem with AP, and i have a lot of hands in my current db...is there any sneaky way to duplicate those hhs into the new db without manually importing them all over again?

Sarek
12-12-2010, 05:51 AM
import only

QuattroFour4
12-13-2010, 07:24 PM
i created a new db and i seem to be having the problem still...it seems to be missing a lot of the larger pots fwiw

Patvs
12-13-2010, 11:42 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Do the larger pot hands result in import errors when you import them into a new database?

Or they import without errors, but then don't show up in your database?
Which SQL version are you using? Can you email us a handhistory of such a hand to support@holdemmanager.com

QuattroFour4
12-14-2010, 12:36 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Do the larger pot hands result in import errors when you import them into a new database?

Or they import without errors, but then don't show up in your database?
Which SQL version are you using? Can you email us a handhistory of such a hand to support@holdemmanager.com

the larger pot hands do not result in import errors, and they do not show in my database...some of the larger pot hands are still imported, it may be that i just noticed that some of the larger pot hands were missing (but i'm sure a lot of smaller pot hands are missing too)

i'm using sql 8.4, and the hh files disappear from the absolute poker folder after they've been imported, so i don't have a hand history i can send you :(

Sarek
12-14-2010, 10:38 AM
you can allways find all HHs you played in HM archive folder
default path is c:\hmarchive

QuattroFour4
12-14-2010, 11:10 PM
email sent

QuattroFour4
12-16-2010, 05:24 PM
i'm still having the problem...did you guys receive my email with the hhs?

henholland
12-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Im having the same problem.

I noticed it first on pacific/888 yesterday, but then today on stars the same happens.
Seems to be random hands here and there that for some reason disappear.

Using latest HEM version. Also tried to re-install latest HEM update and also to restart pc but non of that helped.
Never had any problems like this before.

henholland
12-17-2010, 12:40 PM
I looked into it some more and found the original HH to one of the tables on stars where there were problems. I tried to re-import it and got the message that 141 were hands were imported as duplicate hands. This number of hands fits perfect with what I expect.

So then I again go to reports tab and still see only 81 for this table!
And even stranger, when I go to graph the table I get only 69 hands!!

It also seems to miss a lot of the hands that I won, cause my results show me as down a little when I actually should have been up a decent amount on this table.

So this is really really weird

edit: when I go to the "players" and look up myself I get the correct number of hands. What gives here?? All filters are off of course.

netsrak
12-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

mrcleanhands
12-20-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm having the same issue with UB recently.,
My HUD is updating and working but here are a large amount of hands which are missing from my HEM database.
I have the latest version.

I've just done database maintenance in pgadminIII. Are my hand supposed to appear now? or is it only supposed to import them properly from now on?

Oh yeah and something else I noticed in UB also is that sometimes the same hand seems to repeat itself in the hand review tab hud (where you can click on past hands and get a summary). So you have two pots exactly the same but listed separately.

Also occasionally the HUD will popup a hand from an orbit or so ago randomly... (when it puts up the board and shows the players hole cards in on your table). This hasn't happened before the latest update I don't think.

netsrak
12-20-2010, 04:45 AM
Sounds like your database is damaged. Please create a new one, import your hands and see if it works better.

mrcleanhands
12-20-2010, 07:36 AM
Hi
I just created a new database and re-imported the hands from my old one.

The hand database is the same from before with missing hands.

netsrak
12-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Did you upgrade to 1.11.05e before importing the hands?
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/40429-1-11-05e-pre-release.html