PDA

View Full Version : HUD works fine but only if i use table finder. the hud wont pop up on its own

whatwouldjimbodo
11-04-2010, 08:11 PM
i play on the merge network. not too long ago the only way you could get a hud on merge was with a hand history converter. with this converter you had to use the table finder.

now hem supports merge and the hud works like it would on any site. i have a laptop and a desktop. my laptop is new and never had the merge converter. it had the new version of hem so everything works completely fine on my laptop. however, my desktop used to use the converter which i dont need anymore, but i still have to use the table finder to use my hud. the stats just wont pop up automatically like they do on my laptop.

i have the latest version of HEM on both comps. other than having to use table finder the hud works fine so i dont think its an importing issue. my hero names are set up right. everything is set up the same on my laptop as it is on my desktop, so it doesnt make sense why it shouldnt work right.

im assuming im going to have to reinstall hem but was hoping someone knew of a button i could click to fix this

morny
11-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Have you the autoimport folders setup correctly? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Merge Network Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/325/Merge+Network+Setup)

try going to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and delete the exeNames.txt file and then try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

But you should only need to use it once or might not need to use it at all, if the problems persists Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

whatwouldjimbodo
11-04-2010, 09:24 PM
youre misunderstanding me. the table finder works fine but it just doesnt do it automatically. even in the table finder it has the right table names. before when i had to use the converter it would just give the table number, but now it gives the full on name so i know its detecting everything fine.

the problems is that the hud just isnt putting it on the table automatically. if i use the table finder then the hud works just great. but i shouldnt have to drag a red box over to every table. i know for a fact that i dont have to do it manually because it works fine on my laptop.

netsrak
11-05-2010, 04:51 AM
1. Please check your auto-import settings. Do they point to a special folder for the old converter? If yes remove this and add the original merge handhistory folder.

2. If that doesn't help please close HM, delete the file config\exenames.txt and restart HM. It may be necessary to use the table finder the first time again but after this it should work.

whatwouldjimbodo
11-05-2010, 05:40 AM
no no no its none of that. keep in mind that ive used hem for many years and ive also had to use the table finder for at least a year. i know what im doing.

everyything works normally except when i use the merge network it forces me to use table finder but when im on my laptop it works likes its ftp and the hud is auto. on my desktop it reads everything correctly but it just does set up the hud auto. i have to use table finder.

netsrak
11-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Please try the exenames deletion. This should work, there is probably a wrong filename in this file on your main computer.