PDA

View Full Version : Table findeder doesnt work

Vanja_85
11-04-2010, 06:44 PM
HI

I hope i can get some help here.
I just downloaded the Trial version today. And everything seems to be working fine, except that i cant get a HUD on the tables.

The auto importing works.
But in the table manager it doesnt show any of the tables im playing and as soon as try to open the table finder the table manager gets stuck.
All i can do then is to close the table manager. (HoldemManager keeps running).
I already turned of the UAC, but that didnt help.

Im using windows 7 , playin on FT (SNG MTT).

Can some one help me with this please?

morny
11-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Vanja_85
11-04-2010, 09:29 PM
1.What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

Trial version

1.What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

I only play Fulltilt

1.Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)

The HUD doesnt come up at any table (tryed MTT SNG Cash)
1.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes
2.If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

The hands are imported
1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

I cant open the table finder. The table manager gets stuck as soon as i try.
there was a pop up (only once out off ten tries) "I can not i find any unattached hands. Please wait until the manager has imported some"
in fact the manager is importing but the table finder remains stuck.

1.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

YES

netsrak
11-05-2010, 04:53 AM
Is your FTP client configured in english language? English handhistories are not enough for MTTs/SnGs