PDA

View Full Version : [Microgaming/Prima] Table finder doesnt recognizes number of players on table.

SketchDraft
02-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone, i'm a new user but i use the forum for answer and fix most of problems with users which I support.

This time i dont find anything related, and I opened this account to ask for help.

This network (Microgaming/Prima) has one problem specific with Table Finder, it doesnt recognizes properly the numbers of players on table after some hands. Starts with the number correct which the table has but after the first hand the software starts to count the number of players seated on table and after that informs the 'new and wrong' number of players.

ie: If I open a table 9 max and two players start playing it, the 'table finder' identifies a table as a HU, if three or more players the program identifies as a 6 max table, and if nine players, even if table 9 is the max it incredibly identifies as a table 10 max.

If I open a table 6 max, and has 2 players seated it identifies as a table 3 max. Other words do not know if there is a default or programming was all changed (both the Network and software).

There is a manual procedure, but for anyone who plays 12 + tables be changing the number of players that the table has in my opinion is unfeasible. I would be if there is not a complete solution, a palliative to set a default that the "minimum" of 9 max tables (which are the majority tournament in this network) were correctly identified.

I use the latest version of HM. XP operating system, without any firewalls or antivirus.

Could you help me?

Patvs
02-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

Are you mostly playing at startup tables, playing 2-handed at 9max tables?

SketchDraft
02-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

Are you mostly playing at startup tables, playing 2-handed at 9max tables?

With the update the HUD stopped working had to downgrade again.

I do not usually play on HU tables 9max, the main problem is with the 9 max tables because HUD is not positioned correctly when I sit for 2 + tables simultaneously because the table finder recognizes as 10max when they are full.

More suggestions?

fozzy71
02-24-2013, 11:42 PM
Is this happening on cash tables, sng, or mtt?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data"folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

SketchDraft
02-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Is this happening on cash tables, sng, or mtt?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data"folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Happening on cash and mtt which I tested. Probably happening in sng tables too.

I sent the files, just wonder why the procedure, one of the folders that asked me besides not being in the specified location (XP OPERATING SYSTEM) was empty.

I await contact.
Thank you guys.

fozzy71
02-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Happening on cash and mtt which I tested. Probably happening in sng tables too.

I sent the files, just wonder why the procedure, one of the folders that asked me besides not being in the specified location (XP OPERATING SYSTEM) was empty.

I await contact.
Thank you guys.

It is common for that \hem data\hands folder to be empty. I have replied to your email. Our testers can not duplicate this problem so please follow the instructions in the email and if it doesn't help reply to the email and we can consider other options to resolve the problem like a remote support session.

SketchDraft
02-25-2013, 07:53 PM
It is common for that \hem data\hands folder to be empty. I have replied to your email. Our testers can not duplicate this problem so please follow the instructions in the email and if it doesn't help reply to the email and we can consider other options to resolve the problem like a remote support session.

I receive the email, follow the instructions and the problem with HM1 and Prima its solved!

Thank you fozzy71, you are the guy!

But now I have a more serious problem with the HM2. In the same rede.Prima / Microgaming.

Mtt's hands are not recognized automatically and is necessary to use the table finder, which is annoying and absurd if you consider a grinder 12 tables.

Leaving that I went to check why the HM2 not understand the name of the table and open the file GameHistory.dat with an "editor" sql (Sql Lite Browser). I saw the cell to mtt "Table Name" is more confusing than cash, but saw that the information that they needed HM2 were still there even though the HM2 not recognize, manually edited a table field (cell) putting the name the table exactly as the recognized HM2 (actually just deleted the other leaving only the number of tournament) and HUD was automatically shown in the table.

I thought of developing a simple software to read the GameHistory.dat hands of mtt and alter the specific contents of the table "Table Name" and copied the content to another "GameHistory.dat" but how the modification is quite simple, I asked why the developers of HM2 not recognize the number that is on the table HandHistory format sql with a pseudo code like:

Find the table "Table Name";
If the table "Table Name" contains (name of the table in HM2) show the HUD.
That same table name is the name that uses the HM2 (which number is the 'tournament') and the number of the table.

I saw some threads in which it claimed that the network did not identify the table, and I was confused to study the problem and see that it identifies the tournament and the table in question.

It is so simple that my simple program seem complex near this.

Can I get a solution to this problem?

Thanks again.

fozzy71
02-25-2013, 08:24 PM
The problem isn't with the tables being identified in the hand history file. The problem is that the table itself does not have a unique window id so we have no way to associate which hand history belongs to which table. Microgaming is not the only site/network with this missing identifier in their software. This problem is explained in our FAQs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/672/Microgaming+-+Prima+-+Unibet

Note: Microgaming only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables. This is due to the way they name the windows which make it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.

You can see this yourself if you use a program like winspy to look at 2 similar tables.

- winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22 (http://www.catch22.net/software/winspy-17)
- how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library (http://www.screencast.com/t/wLo1BcV7hc8v)

SketchDraft
02-25-2013, 08:45 PM
The problem isn't with the tables being identified in the hand history file. The problem is that the table itself does not have a unique window id so we have no way to associate which hand history belongs to which table. Microgaming is not the only site/network with this missing identifier in their software. This problem is explained in our FAQs - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/672/Microgaming+-+Prima+-+Unibet

You can see this yourself if you use a program like winspy to look at 2 similar tables.

- winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22 (http://www.catch22.net/software/winspy-17)
- how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library (http://www.screencast.com/t/wLo1BcV7hc8v)

However why do not identify by the Windows Title? I got here Spy AutoIt Windows (not very complete).
And why do I could automate the task of identifying the hand history / hud changing only the hand history?

fozzy71
02-25-2013, 10:42 PM
However why do not identify by the Windows Title? I got here Spy AutoIt Windows (not very complete).
And why do I could automate the task of identifying the hand history / hud changing only the hand history?

I am not sure of the specifics as I am not a programmer and do not play at this network. It is my understanding that is simply not possible for our HUD software to work with this site like it does most other sites and our largest competitor has the same problem with this network.

SketchDraft
02-25-2013, 11:48 PM
I am not sure of the specifics as I am not a programmer and do not play at this network. It is my understanding that is simply not possible for our HUD software to work with this site like it does most other sites and our largest competitor has the same problem with this network.

But I am saying that with a simple modification, reading the HH can be excellent for the software because besides leaving players happy moreover demonstrates efficiency over the competition.
The idea is very simple no need to change anything, you only need to read the HH properly and I can show how I did for programmers, is quite simple. I can make a video like yours fozzy71, approximately 30 seconds, which show how the HM2 is already working to network Prima / Microgaming you only need to modify a very small thing

netsrak
02-26-2013, 07:59 AM
Please send the video with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

SketchDraft
02-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Please send the video with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Sent! Waiting anxiously!
Ty guys.

fozzy71
02-26-2013, 06:47 PM
I have reviewed the video but what you are doing in the video is beyond my knowledge. I will forward it to our management team for discussion with the developers.

fozzy71
02-26-2013, 08:58 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6573: Prima MTT no HUD - possible solution with editing DAT file

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

SketchDraft
02-26-2013, 10:28 PM
I believe you do not need to edit the file. Dat but rather read the HH correctly. The number of the table is there and is all the information you need, read the sql file as I suggested, I do not know which language you use to develop the HM2, but if using any sql command, the command, select * from (table ) where tablename like '%numberoftable%' is a command that in my view and really facilitate the search.

I have other questions about this ticket. The possibility of making this change, how soon it would be taken into consideration? The adjustment will be done? Or is it more a ticket that is not on the list of priorities? I really need to know because I do HM2 assistance program for the Brazilian language and if it is too long, I might be feasible to develop the program even though I did not want. I'm not demanding anything, just asking for information, to make it clear.

Anyway thank you for your great support, you are to be congratulated!

UWjoe
02-27-2013, 11:55 AM
do they even have 10 handed tables there?

maybe let us discount the possibility of a tenth seat being tracked?

same issues happened with pacific back when I was able to get a hem hud on that site

SketchDraft
02-27-2013, 03:17 PM

same issues happened with pacific back when I was able to get a hem hud on that site

What ?

SketchDraft
02-27-2013, 03:21 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6573: Prima MTT no HUD - possible solution with editing DAT file

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Did you see my reply ?

fozzy71
02-27-2013, 03:57 PM
I believe you do not need to edit the file. Dat but rather read the HH correctly. The number of the table is there and is all the information you need, read the sql file as I suggested, I do not know which language you use to develop the HM2, but if using any sql command, the command, select * from (table ) where tablename like '%numberoftable%' is a command that in my view and really facilitate the search.

Thank you for the feedback. I have added your comments to the ticket for reference with the developers when they work on this ticket.

I have other questions about this ticket. The possibility of making this change, how soon it would be taken into consideration? The adjustment will be done? Or is it more a ticket that is not on the list of priorities? I really need to know because I do HM2 assistance program for the Brazilian language and if it is too long, I might be feasible to develop the program even though I did not want. I'm not demanding anything, just asking for information, to make it clear.

Anyway thank you for your great support, you are to be congratulated!

I can not give any sort of reliable ETA for this at this time. It is a 'medium priority' ticket and will have to be be worked in with the rest of the developer work load and that is something handled by management. You will be notified via email eventually when it is finally resolved but I can not give any ETA at this time.

Also, this is something that will only be addressed in HM2. This thread is in the HM1 forum but we no longer develop these types of requests for HM1. HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward and this would be considered a new feature.

Did you see my reply ?

Email reply? Or the forum post above? I do not see any recent emails from you since my last email I sent to you informing you about this ticket.

What ?

I also am not sure what you are asking. The original problem from this thread was resolved when the OP followed these instructions I sent via email:

Please update to this build - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_20Feb2013.exe

Make sure that once it is installed HM1 shows version 1.13.01 Internal and the Table Manager shows 1.12.10c.

1) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\exenames.txt
2) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.
3) If the HUD doesn't show at first please try using the Table Finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK.

Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Select the table name to highlight it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK, then Yes.

SketchDraft
02-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Thank you for the feedback. I have added your comments to the ticket for reference with the developers when they work on this ticket.

I can not give any sort of reliable ETA for this at this time. It is a 'medium priority' ticket and will have to be be worked in with the rest of the developer work load and that is something handled by management. You will be notified via email eventually when it is finally resolved but I can not give any ETA at this time.

Also, this is something that will only be addressed in HM2. This thread is in the HM1 forum but we no longer develop these types of requests for HM1. HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward and this would be considered a new feature.

Email reply? Or the forum post above? I do not see any recent emails from you since my last email I sent to you informing you about this ticket.

The post above.

I know you have not developed the HM1 and anyway it recognizes MTT tables.
This list of 'medium priority' usually take months? years?

Thanks again for your time, hope I'm not bothering.

fozzy71
02-27-2013, 06:14 PM
The post above.

I know you have not developed the HM1 and anyway it recognizes MTT tables.
This list of 'medium priority' usually take months? years?

Thanks again for your time, hope I'm not bothering.

If I had to guess I would think months, not years, as very few issues take over a year to get fixed/implemented, but this is nothing more than a guess by me at this point as none of the developers have even seen your video/comments yet. Things can change drastically depending on the developer work load and the priorities that management assign to issues, or new issues that might arise in the future that take priority.

SketchDraft
02-27-2013, 08:08 PM
If I had to guess I would think months, not years, as very few issues take over a year to get fixed/implemented, but this is nothing more than a guess by me at this point as none of the developers have even seen your video/comments yet. Things can change drastically depending on the developer work load and the priorities that management assign to issues, or new issues that might arise in the future that take priority.

So sick. I was expecting for something like "No! No months, weeks."
And in other words the Microgaming network HM2 is not interested. UHAUHAUA. It's a joke.:D

I will develop the "tool" and who reads this thread and want to a 'help' contact me.

Ty again fozzy71.
I close here!
Cheers

fozzy71
02-27-2013, 09:16 PM
So sick. I was expecting for something like "No! No months, weeks."
And in other words the Microgaming network HM2 is not interested. UHAUHAUA. It's a joke.:D

I will develop the "tool" and who reads this thread and want to a 'help' contact me.

Ty again fozzy71.
I close here!
Cheers

I will do what I can to increase the priority of this issue, as from what you and some others have posted this appears to be a 'missing hm1 feature' which would mean it should be a higher priority, but there is only so much I can do in my role to increase the priority. We have a large list of things the developers have to work on and we have to prioritize based on the percentage of our customers that are affected by each issue and other internal concerns.

SketchDraft
02-28-2013, 02:54 AM
I will do what I can to increase the priority of this issue, as from what you and some others have posted this appears to be a 'missing hm1 feature' which would mean it should be a higher priority, but there is only so much I can do in my role to increase the priority. We have a large list of things the developers have to work on and we have to prioritize based on the percentage of our customers that are affected by each issue and other internal concerns.

I dont know maybe all players with HUD HM2 in entire Microgaming/Prima ? You must to be kidding me. HAHAHAHAH
Anyway again, ty for your efforts.

PS:I should have ended there, but could not stomach. Forgive me.

KissMyAceMD
03-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Hope my +1 will increase the priority of this issue a little bit

fozzy71
03-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Hope my +1 will increase the priority of this issue a little bit

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. This is a medium priority issue so I can not give an eta when this might be fixed.

SketchDraft
03-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi fozzy71,

just wanted to ask you help with this internal version you sent me, the problem is that this version works erratically FullTilt and PokerStars platforms ie fixed network Prima, messed up the others.

Pokerstars: The summary of tournaments is not updated correctly, shows "NaN" in the information.
FullTilt: Tournament tables are not recognized, the HUD appears but is so 0/-/-/-.
The table finder can not find the file handhistory.txt even deleting multiple times the file exenames and changing the folder location.

Can you help me? I upgraded to version of March and yet the problems continue.
Should I create another thread?

Patvs
03-19-2013, 08:51 PM
The PokerStars issue is a known bug: HMONE-182, HMONE-196.

Full Tilt, what type of tournies are you playing? Does this HUD work when you downgrade HM1?

Currently there is NO BUILD, which has both Prima + Full Tilt + PokerStars all fixed.

SketchDraft
03-20-2013, 08:06 AM
The PokerStars issue is a known bug: HMONE-182, HMONE-196.

Full Tilt, what type of tournies are you playing? Does this HUD work when you downgrade HM1?

Currently there is NO BUILD, which has both Prima + Full Tilt + PokerStars all fixed.

Pokerstars: This problem does not occur in 1.12.10b stable version, the summary of the tournament is imported correctly, but in version 1.13.01 Internal, gives error, which if you think made ​​no sense an internal update that spoils an improvement.
So it makes no sense to create a ticket to a process that already works in the stable version.

FullTilt: All types of tournaments and HUD works when the downgrade is realized.

What should I do?

fozzy71
03-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Pokerstars: This problem does not occur in 1.12.10b stable version, the summary of the tournament is imported correctly, but in version 1.13.01 Internal, gives error, which if you think made ​​no sense an internal update that spoils an improvement.
So it makes no sense to create a ticket to a process that already works in the stable version.

FullTilt: All types of tournaments and HUD works when the downgrade is realized.

What should I do?

In HM1 we write tickets based on problems in the latest internal build because they can't rollback code changes because HM1/2 share the same parsing code. The pokerstars issues should be fixed in our next official release if all goes well.

For the HUD problems on FTP:

with the following:

1) The table manager
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

SketchDraft
03-23-2013, 03:07 AM
In HM1 we write tickets based on problems in the latest internal build because they can't rollback code changes because HM1/2 share the same parsing code. The pokerstars issues should be fixed in our next official release if all goes well.

with the following:

1) The table manager
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

done :)

SketchDraft
04-01-2013, 03:26 PM

with the following:

1) The table manager

i sent an email and until today i don't received any answer.

what should i do ?

fozzy71
04-01-2013, 05:59 PM
i sent an email and until today i don't received any answer.

what should i do ?

I am sorry for the delay in reply. This is a known issue and has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-185: Full Tilt Rush HUD broke

The only solution right now is to try rolling back to an older 1.12.10 build that used the OCR version of the Rush HUD.

You can try this build - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_10Sep2012.exe

SketchDraft
04-02-2013, 12:01 AM
I am sorry for the delay in reply. This is a known issue and has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-185: Full Tilt Rush HUD broke

The only solution right now is to try rolling back to an older 1.12.10 build that used the OCR version of the Rush HUD.

You can try this build - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_10Sep2012.exe

WTF ?!?
Who talks about RUSH HUD?
Do you at least read what I wrote in the posts?

udbrky
04-02-2013, 04:48 AM

What should I do?

I assume this is the post that started the stretch to which Fozzy posted that.

SketchDraft
04-02-2013, 05:18 AM
I assume this is the post that started the stretch to which Fozzy posted that.

Where I talk about Full Tilt Rush HUD broke ?

fozzy71
04-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Where I talk about Full Tilt Rush HUD broke ?

IIRC the screen shots in your email were for a Full Tilt Rush On Demand MTT. If I made a mistake I apologize. I will take a look at your emails again now.

*The Table Finder in your pics you sent showed Multi-Rush OD tournaments so I assumed the $750 Guarantee Table 33 in the picture was also a Multi-Rush OD game. Was it not?

SketchDraft
04-02-2013, 04:52 PM
IIRC the screen shots in your email were for a Full Tilt Rush On Demand MTT. If I made a mistake I apologize. I will take a look at your emails again now.

*The Table Finder in your pics you sent showed Multi-Rush OD tournaments so I assumed the $750 Guarantee Table 33 in the picture was also a Multi-Rush OD game. Was it not?

If you look right will notice that the table finder tables refer to other Hand History, because it says $ 1 and not $ 750 RUSH guarantee. The table finder doesnt found the table in question.
And no, it's not about tables RUSH MTT.
* If you look at the HandHistory I sent you would check that the players remain exactly the same every passing hand.

fozzy71
04-02-2013, 06:17 PM
If you look right will notice that the table finder tables refer to other Hand History, because it says $ 1 and not $ 750 RUSH guarantee. The table finder doesnt found the table in question.
And no, it's not about tables RUSH MTT.
* If you look at the HandHistory I sent you would check that the players remain exactly the same every passing hand.

Just to be clear: This (and other) tournament(s) work fine in 1.12.09/10 but the HUD stops working in 1.13.01?

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-225: No HUD on Full Tilt $750 Guarantee MTT in 1.13.01 but works in 1.12.09/10

SketchDraft
04-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Just to be clear: This (and other) tournament(s) work fine in 1.12.09/10 but the HUD stops working in 1.13.01?

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-225: No HUD on Full Tilt $750 Guarantee MTT in 1.13.01 but works in 1.12.09/10

Yes it is, what is the ETA for this problem?
When the next version internal will come out ? And it will solve the problems mentioned? PokerStars and FullTilt ?

Is there any prediction for the stable version?

Sorry for the way I acted, that is the answer I was hoping for a long time and when they gave had nothing to do with what I had explained.

Thanks again for the support.

Patvs
04-02-2013, 11:07 PM
We have no eta on this issue yet. The ticket still has to be assigned to a programmer and receive a priority 'status'.

The latest internal build is: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_31Mar2013.exe
We release internal builds for HM1 still nearly every week.

UWjoe
04-27-2013, 02:40 PM

so if i follow the response to my post, i break stars yes?
glad i read through the last couple pages i guess......

Patvs
04-27-2013, 10:01 PM
For PokerStars you can use the latest build: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_11Apr2013.exe

Though if you play RUSH on Full Tilt, stick to 1.12.11 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_11Nov2012.exe )

SketchDraft
04-28-2013, 05:14 PM
For PokerStars you can use the latest build: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_11Apr2013.exe

Though if you play RUSH on Full Tilt, stick to 1.12.11 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_11Nov2012.exe )

Tournament Summary on PokerStars still showing "NaN" in 1.13.01_11 Version.

Tournament Re-Entry on Full Tilt still not working.

fozzy71
04-28-2013, 06:22 PM
Tournament Summary on PokerStars still showing "NaN" in 1.13.01_11 Version.

Tournament Re-Entry on Full Tilt still not working.

Please email us the hands and summaries. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

SketchDraft
04-29-2013, 02:43 AM
Please email us the hands and summaries. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

I have sent and nothing worked.
This procedure is flawed and inefficient. You "demonstrate" an interest in solving a problem, right after you come up with a generic procedure that solves nothing and then with a possible 'ETA' file the complaint.

Regrettable

fozzy71
04-29-2013, 06:50 PM
I have sent and nothing worked.
This procedure is flawed and inefficient. You "demonstrate" an interest in solving a problem, right after you come up with a generic procedure that solves nothing and then with a possible 'ETA' file the complaint.

Regrettable

We replied to your email on April 2nd. Both of the last 2 issues you mentioned (stars tourney results and ftp tourney hud) have been documented and written up for the developers to work on in the future. This thread is very confusing as it starts out talking about microgaming issues and is now referring to stars and ftp issues so I am locking it. If you have new issues in the future you need assistance with please start a new thread for each specific issue so they are easier to assist you with and keep separated.