PDA

View Full Version : Preflop by Pos -facing a 3bet

blakk
11-04-2010, 03:00 AM
In the "Popup Player Detail Window" it is a tab called "Preflop by Pos" where I can see "4bet% / Call% / Fold% when facing a 3bet based on position of orignal raise by player and whether the 3bet is In Position or Out of Position". Can someone explain to me what for example the stat: under "In postion" next to "Cutoff" stands for?

I thought it was when you where in Cutoff and got 3bet by the button. But that is apparently wrong because everyone that I have looked at have close to 0 4bet% there even if they 4bet alot in other positions. To me it looks like the stats "In Position" and "Out of Position" next to "Cutoff" are switched.

netsrak
11-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Did you check the FAQ? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Active Player Detail Window (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/122/Active+Player+Detail+Window)

blakk
11-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Yes I have. But there it says that 3:H is early postion when it is next to Cutoff. But 3:G is exactly the stat that I looked at but in Cutoff.

It is something wrong in HM. For example it is one guy, with12483 hands, that I have never seen 4bet in position in Cutoff (the 3bettor was Out of Position) have the stat "Out of Position": 11-39-50. He 4bets out of position but have the stat "In Position" 0-36-64. All the other position seems right exept for "Early".

Here is another thread about that the 4bet stat in the Cutoff when 3bet by Button is wrong.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/29038-4bet-when-facing-3bet-position-cutoff-wrong.html

morny
11-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Ill look into this and try and duplicate and write up a report, i didnt quite catch what 3:G and 3:H meant, probably something obvious im just not catching?

blakk
11-04-2010, 08:04 PM
In the link FAQ-Active Player Detail Window under Preflop By Position have you picked out a few stats that you explains what they stands for. Section 3 is "4bet% / Call% / Fold%" and G and H are two specific stats there.

"H" says that the player is in early position but the stat is next to Cutoff.

Thank you for that you look into this.