PDA

View Full Version : want to use my own popups

kaby
11-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Hi,

I want to remove the possibility to check whether villain is up or down $ by opening the default popup.

However, I can't edit the default popup and I can't seem to get my own popup to work for the new line/line feed parts of my HUD, if I click them the standard popup ...pops up, not my new one.

Also I can't select the new popup for some of the variables in my HUD ('name' and 'hands' and 'steal' for example)

I tried editing and deleting the files in holdem manager/config, but they just get recreated it seems.

Help!

netsrak
11-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Please create your own hud configuration. Not all popup functions work with the default hud.

kaby
11-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Please create your own hud configuration. Not all popup functions work with the default hud.

I am using my own HUD configuration.

morny
11-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Are you sure you didnt attach the popup to the correct stat but on a different hud configuration, if your playing and right click on the table manager it should show you what hud config its using, double check that hud configuration is the one you have the popup attached to

kaby
11-04-2010, 10:24 PM
yeah, my new popup works for some lines in my HUD (fold to 3b gives my new popup for example), but i can't get it to work for other lines, either because i can't change it (name, hands) or because the cahnge seems to get ignored (new line/line feed)

netsrak
11-05-2010, 04:43 AM
Please add some screenshots explaining the problem.