PDA

View Full Version : Manually launch Table Manager.

etotheo
11-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Some times when I start the auto import function, the Table Manager and HUD don't start up. I've got the default set for "Launch HUD with Auto Import". Not sure what's up? In the past I've rebooted HEM and then it works.

Is there some other way to launch the Table Manager?

I currently have "1.06.04 beta 18" installed.

Appreciate any help.

Al1
11-02-2008, 10:00 PM
"HUD Options => Relaunch HUD"

etotheo
11-02-2008, 11:11 PM
"HUD Options => Relaunch HUD"

I try that... and nothing?

Skesis
11-03-2008, 02:24 AM
I have this problem too, manually launch it from Program Files/RVG Software/Holdem Manager/HMHud.exe

etotheo
11-03-2008, 09:20 AM
I have this problem too, manually launch it from Program Files/RVG Software/Holdem Manager/HMHud.exe

Thanks. Next time this happens, I'll try that.

fabio
11-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Are you using Vista or XP?

etotheo
11-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Are you using Vista or XP?

XP

morny
11-04-2008, 01:56 PM
If you right click that file and choose send to > desktop you can use that to save you navigating folders while we try and find a fix

mumrik
01-17-2010, 06:14 PM
I have just reinstalled HM on a new computer and OS (Vista). I also use it with a pokersite in the Boss Media network which means I use Autoconverter.exe. But everything seems to be working fine except the table manager and HUD doesnt appear. I have tried launching it directly from HMHUD.exe and also added HMHUD.exe as permitted programs/exceptions in the Windows firewall and my antivirusprogram. Cant seem to get it working. What can I do?

Btw I get hands imported in HM. I need the table finder to activate the HUD on the site Im playing so really what I need is just get the table manager going.

netsrak
01-18-2010, 09:26 AM
* Please try updating to the latest beta version 1.10 Beta 8 from the link in my signature. This version supports Boss natively without handconverter.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

mumrik
01-18-2010, 04:25 PM
I just installed HM from your website so I thought I had the latest version but I should've figured there was a beta out there that fixed the problem since you guys are always on top of things. Thank you very much for the help.