PDA

View Full Version : HOw do i retrieve older HH's? help please

bl00dy sputum
11-03-2010, 04:08 PM
hello,

i just recently began a new database because mine was over a million hands before and was running very slowly. now its running quite fine through 40k hands.

i was wondering if there is any possible way that i could possibly retrieve my 150k hands from full ring STARS cash and leave all the rest out. It is in another database but i do not know how to retrieve it, in fact i dont even know how to access that database now. I want to include those hands along with my current 40k hand database now so i only have my FR stars cash hands.

please help

morny
11-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Where is this database, is it on another PC, can you load HM. Did you just create a new database or something?

Probably the easiest thing to do is to request the hands from stars or go to options > database management and see if the old database is there then see this on how to export.

How to export hands FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)

bl00dy sputum
11-04-2010, 09:56 AM
this database still on this PC. About a month ago i was having trouble with HEM so i just uninstalled it and re installed and implemented a brand new database.

netsrak
11-04-2010, 11:57 AM
You should find your old hands in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

From there you can import the hands via import file or import from folder.