PDA

View Full Version : Card images not showing up on side of table

BQfromNY
11-03-2010, 03:05 PM
OK.. Let me try to explain this as best I can. I have the table stats etc.. enabled. In that box it shows table stats as well who won and how much won from the last few hands. When I double click that a seperate window attaches to the poker client showing me move by move who does what in the current hand. When the flop comes it use to show a picture of what the flop was in that window - for example if it gets folded around to me in the BB it would read Player A-F fold, Player G calls and players H checks. If the flop came A,T,K then I would get an actual image of the flop in the same window. However, Im no longer getting what the flop, turn, and river cards are - Iam just getting what the players do (fold, ck, bet, etc..) - can someone please help - I hope I explained it good enough to get help.

== BQ ==

Patvs
11-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Update to 1.11.05a

Playing which site?

hud options--> site options--> did you enable LIVE TRACKING for that site?

BQfromNY
11-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Update to 1.11.05a

Playing which site?

hud options--> site options--> did you enable LIVE TRACKING for that site?

PS - and yes, I have live tracking enabled - was working fine then it stopped displaying the card images (everything else works)

netsrak
11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Could you please post a screenshot of your problem?

BQfromNY
11-04-2010, 10:01 PM
image attached

netsrak
11-05-2010, 04:39 AM
Thanks, i'll forward it because i'm not sure whether it was changed.

netsrak
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Your live-tracking is not working correct (see the "No bet" in the table avg.)
And the hand window data come from the livetracking.

I guess this is because the Hud elements for the bottom players (blackpearl35 and odderbest are touching the chat window).
You should rearrange those hud stats and try again.

BQfromNY
11-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Your live-tracking is not working correct (see the "No bet" in the table avg.)
And the hand window data come from the livetracking.

I guess this is because the Hud elements for the bottom players (blackpearl35 and odderbest are touching the chat window).
You should rearrange those hud stats and try again.

Thats not the issue the "no bet" just indicated that someone has not yet acted for that round. But, to be sure, I did make the changes as you suggested and its still not working. Please note - when I view previous hands, the pictures of the cards are there.. odd

netsrak
11-06-2010, 07:39 AM
But the hand informations come from the live-tracking. Can you try to resize the table window a little bit? Does this help?