PDA

View Full Version : HEM1 for ZOOM Poker

mikestew89
02-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Hi,

I am currently running version 1.12.10b but can't get my HUD working for ZOOM. Stats do not appear until the 2nd hand and they are stats from players who were sat at my 1st table. Both pokerstars.exe pokerstarsupdate.exe are running as admin, as is HEM. Can you please help?

fozzy71
02-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Please update to the latest beta from the forum announcements - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

If you continue to have problems, please check the Zoom FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/641/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Pokerstars +Zoom+tables

mikestew89
02-26-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanks fozzy, it is now working great. I do have another question though. Suppose I am 4-tabling HU vs Villain and I have played 400 hands. It will show Villains stats over the 400 hand sample, however, it only shows the 100 hands I have played on each table for Hero. Is there any way I can 'merge' these hands so that Hero's stats are displayed like villains on each table. i.e. the full 400 hands altogether. Thanks

fozzy71
02-26-2013, 05:04 PM
Thanks fozzy, it is now working great. I do have another question though. Suppose I am 4-tabling HU vs Villain and I have played 400 hands. It will show Villains stats over the 400 hand sample, however, it only shows the 100 hands I have played on each table for Hero. Is there any way I can 'merge' these hands so that Hero's stats are displayed like villains on each table. i.e. the full 400 hands altogether. Thanks

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

mikestew89
02-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Ok thanks Fozzy. I don't think it's possible to achieve what I was wanting but I don't think I explained myself very well. As opposed to having my whole database stats for Hero (i.e. thousands of hands), or the individual table stats for Hero. I was saying, in this particular example when Villain is the same on all 4 tables (4 tabling HU vs Villain) my session would be defined as the 4 tables I am playing rather than 4 individual sessions (for example against 4 different opponents), where 4 different readouts would then be appropriate. Do you see how my example differs? So I can essentially see what he can see with regards to my session stats? I.E. Merging 4 'sessions' or tables, as you described.

fozzy71
02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
This is not possible. The HUD always shows hero HUD stats on a per table basis so you can see your 'table image'.