PDA

View Full Version : HUD only working for SNGS

Mattutaylor
11-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Hey guys,

my hud is only working for HU SNGs and in the replayed (both stars & holdem manager)

How can i fix this?

netsrak
11-03-2010, 12:56 PM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05a http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Mattutaylor
11-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Tytyty!

Mattutaylor
11-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Well... it worked or a bit at least... I restarted my computer and now its back to normal... yawn.

Mattutaylor
11-04-2010, 09:06 AM
not even working in replayer on stars now ffs... this is pretty annoying.

I'll fill out the q's anyway...

1. The most recent, must've tried updating about 20 times in the last month

2. Stars... cant even get holdemmanager to even recognise me on full tilt.

3. NL 6 max cash - REMEMBER its working for SNGs

4. Ya

5. Done

6. Yes

7. I know the hands are importing as I can go through them in the replayer on HEM

8. Has no relelvance to my issue surely

9. Again what has table finder got to do with it?

10. YES

11. I am in programs/rvg software/HEM/Config... cant find a .config file in there... just to further folders (autorate and preflopranges) and a lot of .pop and readme files along with holdemmanager xml, nl6max.stat trigger and a few other small files.

Mattutaylor
11-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Worth noting the HUD is still working fine in the HEM replayer too. Just wont show up at my CASH tables.

netsrak
11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.