PDA

View Full Version : microgaming rake issue

nene
11-03-2010, 01:08 AM
played my first week at one of microgaming skins and found quite big discrepancy between HEM shown rake and what room tells me how much I raked.

all the hands I played was HU at Euro tables, and HEM says I generated 1082 Euros in rake.

my room though says I collected 1162 VIP points (roughly 1 point = 1 USD), and payed me 30% rakeback of $1162.
so according to HEM I should have generated more than $1500.

I already contacted my affiliate about this discrepancy, he contacted room, and of course they gonna say I shouldn't rely on 3rd party software.

but c'mon, it's HU tables and HEM shows rake correct at all other sites I play (except for Ongame, but this is because of their new rake "essence" policy IMO).

So any chance that HEM is calculating rake in USD value though hands were played at Euros tables? In this case discrepancy would be only $80.
on the other hand, I play at Boss media network too (in Euros), and the rakeback I get is very very accurate.

Mariners
11-03-2010, 09:23 AM
if your with purple lounge, they take out 'fees', which you means your getting less. i play on unibet and my rb is very accurate against the figure on my HEM.

netsrak
11-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.