PDA

View Full Version : No session reports displaying

Starsailor
11-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi all,

I'm sorry my first post on this forum has to be about a problem...

In any case. Here's it:
I'm using hold'em manager on a new computer since recently. The hands in FT and Pokerstars are importing ok in the sence that they are recognized and imported by the software and the HUD is displayed.

However, today I started a cash-game on FT for the first time on the new computer. The HUD was displayed perfectly, but no hands and/or session reports were shown in Hold'em Manager. session reports from PS cash games are working just fine). I checked that the filters in the screen were ok, and changed them around, but whatever I tried no session report was shown.

Strangely enough, for tournaments the software is displaying session reports and results for FT are also just fine.

(The hero-names were also correctly fed into the software).
Anyone has any idea what is going on here?

Thanks very much for your responses

morny
11-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Was there any import errors while you were playing? Can you check the auto import folder and see if the hands are still there, if not check the Archive folder and see if the hands are there and try manually importing them. Your archive folder will be C:/HMarchive by default

Starsailor
11-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks for your reply.

-No import errors were shown while playing. The HUD updated like it should after each hand.

-As far as the hand history goes, the situation is as follows:
I played on three cash game tables yesterday: 1 at PS, 2 at FT (1 normal, 1 rush).
In the FT hand history folder only the hand history of the Rush table is present.
In the Holdem Manager archive folder the Hand history of the other FT table is present, as well as the one of the PS-table, but not the history of the Rush table at FT.

(I don't see any files in the PS hand history folder, but as said, i have no problems with this site in HM.)

On both FT and PS I indicated the software to save my hand history for 30 days.

Edit: after manually importing hands from the HM archive folder, some hands from a earlier try-out session on FT were imported (even forget that I had done this). However, the HH files from the session yesterday are not imported even I hand pick them in the folder.

Can you make any sense with this info?

morny
11-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

support@holdemmanager.com

shawnd300
11-05-2010, 07:27 PM
My stats are also not showing up, but the hud is working and tracking properly.

My stats only don't show up when I play RUSH PLO. I haven't tried RUSH NLH but when I play regular omaha tables they show in my sessions and stats but when I play RUSH they do not show up....

netsrak
11-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Hero stats are not supported for Rush tables.

shawnd300
11-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh. So with rush you can't track your winnings/losses and EV and all that anymore?

I remember it used to track months ago when I played NL

netsrak
11-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Not at the table in the Hud. You can use the reports etc. to analyze your game.

If you talk about the reports where you don't see your hands: please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

eyedol
04-28-2011, 05:21 AM
I have the same problem. Yesterday my stats didnt show up in Reports. Everything worked fine with the HUD when I played.

This problem seems to have existed for years, it's sad that its havent been fixed.

Please advise.

Patvs
04-28-2011, 07:11 AM
Having no HERO HUD when playing RUSH is something that has always existed and cannot NOT be fixed.

Stats not showing up in reports, should be fixed if you:
Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

If you were using PostgreSQL 8.3--> update to 8.4 or 9.0
Try creating a new database and reimport your archive folder.