PDA

View Full Version : ENTRACTION/B2B SNG issues. Is anyone going to listen??

lex365
11-01-2010, 08:54 PM
This is my 3rd post, as well as an email to support direct with sample HH files which is as yet has not been replied to.

Entraction has implemented changes to its super turbo SNG structure which means now all players start with 1250 chips not 1500. HEM works perfectly with all SNGs with 1500 starting stacks. However the super turbo games with the 1250 starting stack every game is stored as a loss with zero winnings and zero EV winnings.

I play these professionally as a job so its of paramount importance that my tracking software functions correctly. I am not saying this is any fault of HEM but this is now my 4th attempt to get somebody to address this situation. I believe a friend of mine Masuronike as also posted as there are a bunch of us who cannot use HEM correctly.

I can email hand histories again not a problem but can somebody please look at sorting this out so we all can use HEM again as it is supposed to be used.

morny
11-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi,

what email did you use, i checked the one registered on these forums and the last email we received under that was 2 emails in july. If you used another email let me know and ill follow it up either way but im pretty sure these would have been sent directly to the programmers already just we dont usually reply to give estimates because we wouldnt know a timeline until the developers have time to fix it. Ill be checking on todays emails soon and if i happen to come across any unanswered emails on this ill let you know

lex365
11-02-2010, 07:33 AM
I used the email lex365@hotmail.co.uk to send over 5 HH files of entire SNGs from the new structure. If someone could let me know that the problem is in line to be sorted that would be great.

netsrak
11-02-2010, 01:19 PM
I see your mail in our support system. You should get an answer later today.

Coxxer
11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Is there any solution for this problem?

(Update to the newest version was no fix)

Coxxer
11-19-2010, 04:50 PM
problem is still there.... :(

netsrak
11-20-2010, 09:24 AM
You tried 1.11.05c?

If yes Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Coxxer
11-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Sorry for the late answer, yes the update to the C version fixed the problem, but since the update I have a problem with the equity calculation both in ST SNG or in Cash Game.

2 examples:

Cash Game preflop AI with 22 vs. AKo shows 22 as 75,4% favourite

SNG preflop AI with T8o vs. 23s shows T8o only at 35%

I will try the newest update and reimport the hands, but since there is no info for fixing some problem with b2b I'm not very optimistic in this case. :confused:

Patvs
11-27-2010, 09:46 PM
The equity issues affects all pokersites. Should be fixed in the next update.