PDA

View Full Version : HUD Isnt working on one table

Bingo_Babe
11-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Hello, I'm playing in the Early Double right now on FTP and the HUD isnt working on my Early Double A table, but it is working on my Early Double B table. This is the 1st issue I've ever had. I've tried restarting Holdem Manager and Auto Import, I've also closed out the table and reopened it. Plz help asap :(

Bingo_Babe
11-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I also just noticed that the peoples hands at the other table keeps changing... like it would go up to hand # 16 and then drop like 15 seconds later to like 13. There is supposed to be 30 hands per player for most at the table too.
I'm very confused :confused:

Bingo_Babe
11-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I just read deeper into the forum and found out other people are still having the same issue... You guys really really do need to post have a Known Bugs Sticky post, so we can know whats up. I'm really frustrated because of this.

bigloser2448
11-04-2008, 12:01 AM
did you try table locator in the table manager?

morny
11-04-2008, 01:53 PM
It would leave less time to fix problems if we were to document every bug and then re-update when we fixed it but we have a FAQ and also if you search daily double then youll find lots of posts about this

Bingo_Babe
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
It would leave less time to fix problems if we were to document every bug and then re-update when we fixed it but we have a FAQ and also if you search daily double then youll find lots of posts about this

So for every tourney I join I have to search the forums to see if it will work? The FAQ doesnt give any info on anything accept for setting up some stuff. Its not that hard to do a forum post and sticky it... and then all you have to do is edit the post when something is fixed in an update. That doesn't take up much time, and it will less frustrate customers. Also it WILL save you time because it will give you guys less posts to reply to about some issues they have as there will be less posts.

did you try table locator in the table manager?

Yes I have, it didn't find any other tables.

Mike chops
11-07-2008, 11:55 AM
You are right but we have been very busy lately. I'll remind Roy after 1.6.4 goes final.