PDA

View Full Version : imported hands from laptop, now my others are gone...

wyd123
11-01-2010, 03:27 PM
OOPS!:D

i'm staying calm assuming they're still on my computer...from Jan 1st until now i've been playing exclusively on my home PC, an extended family member passed away and i had to go out of state for a week....so i figured i'd drag the wifes lappy with me....i backed up and imported all my hands successfully into the laptop and off i went...

first off poker never seemed so small and trite when grieving a loved one, so i didn't even play much at all, and so i didn't play but 2 or 3 sng's and 100 or so hands or so of cash game, just wasn't in the mood, understandably.

so back to the point (sorry) i get home and export the hands from the laptop, imported them on my PC, and now i have ONLY the new hands from the laptop.

how do i consolidate the two? copy and paste the actual txt history files manually?

thanks in advance on this long winded question, which i'm sure is and easy fix, i just don't wanna mess it up ya know.:D

morny
11-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Its most likely just a filter issue, See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

Once the hands are imported they wont just delete so you might have a different screen name loaded or a filter on that just needs to be cleared

wyd123
11-02-2010, 01:56 PM
aye, got it up n runnin'.....silly me left a filter on my sng's buyin.....thanks mate.