PDA

View Full Version : HM 1 HUD stopped working after change from FTP.COM to FTP.EU

Bor
02-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Yesterday my HUD was working fine with FTP.COM: rush, cash and tournament tables.
After the change today from FTP.COM to FTP.EU my HUD stopped working.
What I already have done:
* deleted FTP.COM and FTP.EU programs and directories and installed FTP.EU again.
* checked the place FTP is saving the hands to (in english), configured the auto import folder of HM1.
* clicked on relaunch HUD.
* updated HM 1 to 1.12.10b version.
* etc.
The hands import in HM 1. After clicking on 'Refresh' button all hands played appear.

How can the HUD work again?

Patvs
02-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Are you playing Rush games?

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html

netsrak
02-19-2013, 06:42 AM
And It may be necessary to use the table finder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Patvs
02-19-2013, 04:08 PM
In Full Tilt--> Options--> Handhistory--> turn on 'save my handhistories' again.
It's turned off after the update to FullTiltPoker.eu

Bor
02-19-2013, 06:28 PM
* FTP 'save my handhistories' is turned on, HM has the right import folder;
* I have updated to: Latest internal beta HM1 Update
* Downloaded blitz.zip and unzipped it
* After 'Start Auto Import' and played about 10 hands: in Table Manager no table appears. After click on 'Table' click on 'Table Finder' the message appears: "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some." After click on 'OK' I see no 'Unattached tables" (totally empty: I cannot select a table).
Maybe this is the problem? I never look at it, but when I am at: Cash games --> Sessions: I do not see the number of hands expanding. The hands played do appear however when I click on 'Refresh'.

Do you have suggestions to improve the situation? Thanks

Patvs
02-20-2013, 05:53 AM
Auto-refresh is temporarily disabled to improve performance, so it's normal you have to click refresh manually to see the new hands.
It's also normal a RUSH table doesn't show up in the TableFinder. TableFinder is only for regular tables.

Having said that, I just played some RUSH on FullTiltPoker.eu and the HUD updated just fine in real time.
I was using: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

Bor
02-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Patvs, thanks for your suggestions. Last suggestion did not work either with me. But I found the cause of all problems! It was not in HM. It happened to be a wrong exe-file of FTP. After installing an other exe file, everything was working fine again! :)

Bor
02-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Patvs,
I am sorry to say that the solution only worked for a short period of time. Later on the evening I entered 4 normal MTT's: the HUD appeared but there was not updating / refreshing of the numbers. All opponents stayed on 0 hands (and all stats empty).
I rebooted the PC. Tried to play on normal cash table. HUD appeared, refreshing took place for 5 hands and then everything was freezing again.
Do you have a solution for this?

Patvs
02-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_20Feb2013.exe

Read the last part (Full Tilt Poker.eu notes) of: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/5/Full+Tilt+Setup

NoTurns
02-22-2013, 07:16 AM
Pat,

I've installed the 20feb2013 release and followed the .EU setup instructions. These instructions however say I must use Table Finder but as you stated yourself Table Finder is only for regular tables and is unable to find Rust Tables.

I'm playing Rush on the new .EU client and can't get my HUD to work, do you have any suggestions? My hands are being imported in HM.

netsrak
02-22-2013, 08:23 AM
Before trying Rush again play a "normal" cash game table and use the tablefinder to get a hud on this table.
After this Rush should work too.

Bor
02-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Pat,
I executed both points. I keep having the same problem tho. I started to play on a normal cash table. HUD appeared, refreshing took place. I stopped playing at the cash table and started two tournaments. HUD was freezing again. All other players with 0 hands and no stats at all, I with permanently 230 hands an keeping the same stats.

Patvs
02-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

What type of tournaments did you play? Were they RUSH on demand tournies?

Bor
02-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Operating system = Windows Vista. Firewall and Anti-Virus are in 'Bitdefender Internet Security 2012'. By the way I did not have problems with FTP.COM ten days ago. Problems are only with FTP.EU .

Tournaments were NOT rush or rush on demand. For example I played Friday 22/02 one multi-entry tournament, and 4 normal tournaments (2 turbo, 2 normal speed).

fozzy71
02-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Operating system = Windows Vista. Firewall and Anti-Virus are in 'Bitdefender Internet Security 2012'. By the way I did not have problems with FTP.COM ten days ago. Problems are only with FTP.EU .

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, BitDefender, etc, ínternet security'bundles will not work well with holdem manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/275/Windows+Firewall+%7B47%7D+Defender+Problems
5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows (http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/)

Tournaments were NOT rush or rush on demand. For example I played Friday 22/02 one multi-entry tournament, and 4 normal tournaments (2 turbo, 2 normal speed).

The problem with the HUD not showing on tourneys is probably related to this open issue:

HMONE-194
FTP: HUD do not updates in tourneys

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

ingerik
03-03-2013, 08:44 AM
Pat,

I've installed the 20feb2013 release and followed the .EU setup instructions. These instructions however say I must use Table Finder but as you stated yourself Table Finder is only for regular tables and is unable to find Rust Tables.

I'm playing Rush on the new .EU client and can't get my HUD to work, do you have any suggestions? My hands are being imported in HM.

I have the exact same problem but I play 6max and not RUSH. The hands are being imported but the HUD isnt working. Not sure what do to

edit: Ive got AVG but the hud is working on stars and party so not sure that is the problem..

mixie
03-03-2013, 12:41 PM
i made the mistake to update hem and now my hud dont count hands in ftp all players show me 0.someone fixed the problem ?

fozzy71
03-03-2013, 02:15 PM
I have the exact same problem but I play 6max and not RUSH. The hands are being imported but the HUD isnt working. Not sure what do to

edit: Ive got AVG but the hud is working on stars and party so not sure that is the problem..

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMImport.exe, HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Also do the same for fulltiltpoker.exe

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK.

Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Select the table name to highlight it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK, then Yes.

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with holdem manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/275/Windows+Firewall+%7B47%7D+Defender+Problems
5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows (http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/)

Try the table finder again.

i made the mistake to update hem and now my hud dont count hands in ftp all players show me 0.someone fixed the problem ?

Try all the instructions above.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please also attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

gp18089
03-28-2013, 08:20 PM
issue:

The problem with the HUD not showing on tourneys is probably related to this open
HMONE-194
FTP: HUD do not updates in tourneys

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Any news about it?

fozzy71
03-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Any news about it?

No. We hope to have it fixed in our next HM1 release but I don't have an ETA from management when our next HM1 release will be.

ville--
03-29-2013, 04:54 AM
please ask him? its been a while ;)

fozzy71
03-29-2013, 10:41 AM
please ask him? its been a while ;)

Quoting myself from the other similar thread you just bumped:

I am sorry for the delay. I have been told by management that they will start focusing the developers on HM1 issues beginning next week after the holiday but I don't have any sort of ETA at this time for how long it might take to get the fixes implemented and released.

ville--
04-12-2013, 02:43 PM
bump. just don't close this thread too.

fozzy71
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
I just got confirmation from management that the developers will be working on HM1 issues beginning this coming week.

freezzerj
04-14-2013, 04:18 PM
I just got confirmation from management that the developers will be working on HM1 issues beginning this coming week.

is it true that the hud still doesnt work on FTP with the latest update? I havent played for a few months so i was wondering if it has something to do with me or that everyone has the same problem (i installed the latest internal beta btw)

fozzy71
04-14-2013, 04:58 PM
is it true that the hud still doesnt work on FTP with the latest update? I havent played for a few months so i was wondering if it has something to do with me or that everyone has the same problem (i installed the latest internal beta btw)

The HUD should work for the majority of people/games. The problem as I recall it is with some particular tournaments.

ville--
04-17-2013, 08:59 AM
The HUD should work for the majority of people/games. The problem as I recall it is with some particular tournaments.

Rush scheduled has never worked, most updates dont work in any rush sngs, dont know about cash. if u get to see hud while playing rush tourney its pure luck.

this has been recalled for some times in the last year+.

Tommy
04-20-2013, 06:29 AM
Hello all,

seems i am the only one who's HUD is not working yet (for any games)
I installed newest internal beta, made the FTP.eu required steps from link on thread page 1
Hands are importing fine, but table manager doesnt show any tables, so no hud obv.
Any suggestions?

fozzy71
04-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Hello all,

seems i am the only one who's HUD is not working yet (for any games)
I installed newest internal beta, made the FTP.eu required steps from link on thread page 1
Hands are importing fine, but table manager doesnt show any tables, so no hud obv.
Any suggestions?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

ameisenmann
04-20-2013, 06:42 PM
I am facing the problem that in 6max cash game I only see stats of 3 players. Panels for other 2 players are shown but they don't refresh and do not even show their player names when clicking on icon in panel. Hope the issues will be fixed soon :) Always enjoyed HM1 -> no need for HM2 :P

fozzy71
04-20-2013, 07:58 PM
I am facing the problem that in 6max cash game I only see stats of 3 players. Panels for other 2 players are shown but they don't refresh and do not even show their player names when clicking on icon in panel. Hope the issues will be fixed soon :) Always enjoyed HM1 -> no need for HM2 :P

This is a known issue in HM1 and HM2 both on the Classic Layout 6max cash tables. In HM2 it only affects Rush tables. In HM1 it affects Cash Rush and Normal tables. Once it is fixed in HM2 beta builds and merged to the main branch it should also be fixed for HM1 but I do not have an ETA at this time for how long it will take to get fixed.

The workaround for both HM1 and HM2 for now is to use the RaceTrack layout.

ingerik
05-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Still having issues with FTP.eu. Just made a transition from HM2 to HM1 and the hands aren't imported correctly. What's the problem? I've choosen English as Hand history language

fozzy71
05-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Still having issues with FTP.eu. Just made a transition from HM2 to HM1 and the hands aren't imported correctly. What's the problem? I've choosen English as Hand history language

Did you install the latest forum alpha build (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/406751-ftp-update-3.html#post1854901) to address the recent FTP update changes to their hand histories?

ingerik
05-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Hadn't tried that yet but some problems occurred when I tried to install the file (see picture). I clicked "ok" through the hole set up so I managed to get it through, but HM1 couldn't read the FTP hh:s afterwords anyway. Should I uninstall HM2 from my computer or shouldnt that matter?

fozzy71
05-26-2013, 03:23 PM
Hadn't tried that yet but some problems occurred when I tried to install the file (see picture). I clicked "ok" through the hole set up so I managed to get it through, but HM1 couldn't read the FTP hh:s afterwords anyway. Should I uninstall HM2 from my computer or shouldnt that matter?

That indicates that all of the HM processes didn't end properly and were still running in the task manager. The easiest way to make sure it gets installed properly is to shut down HM, reboot your computer, and run the update patch again.

blsmur
06-02-2013, 05:28 AM
I must ask has anyone got their hem 1 going right on fultitlt yet

i discovered they have changed the hh header and this is what seems to be the issue to me, i cant even paste hh into any hand converters because of the changed header by fulltilt when i change back the header to the old format it they will convert ,I presume the problem with HEM1 is related to this given it works fine up to the date of the fultilt update software and my HEM1 works fine on all other site that I play on

Patvs
06-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Fresh internal HM1 build with the MTT and Rush cash game HUD issues resolved- http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_31May2013.exe

p.s. HUD isn't working on FreeRolls in this build but we have a new build coming down now with a potential fix for this issue.

This build can import all Full Tilt hands with their new hh header.

Baal
06-05-2013, 03:56 AM
The EV for hyper HUSNG is fixed on this version?

Patvs
06-05-2013, 05:15 AM
No, the EV fix isn't implemented yet. Bugticket for this is HMONE-127.

blsmur
06-06-2013, 04:38 AM
hi there the "fix" fixed a heap of stuff including actually getting the fultilt games right IE. it now loads the results and buyins by it self, I have always had to do it manually since I bought the program and it has fixed the hud and import issues . I did complain to Fultilt for changing their games header as I cant see any reason for it other than pissing people off but it is good now.
I still cant do much in the way of searching the database for infomation on my games it just runs my laptop out of memory which is running 4 gig ram the max you can run on a 32 bit system XP operating system and cpu is 1.8gig dual core
cheers

Patvs
06-06-2013, 06:10 AM
hi there the "fix" fixed a heap of stuff including actually getting the fultilt games right IE. it now loads the results and buyins by it self, I have always had to do it manually since I bought the program and it has fixed the hud and import issues . I did complain to Fultilt for changing their games header as I cant see any reason for it other than pissing people off but it is good now.
I still cant do much in the way of searching the database for infomation on my games it just runs my laptop out of memory which is running 4 gig ram the max you can run on a 32 bit system XP operating system and cpu is 1.8gig dual core
cheers

Sorry, HM1 doesn't create such a log file.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Twisted22
06-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Fresh internal HM1 build with the MTT and Rush cash game HUD issues resolved- http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_31May2013.exe

p.s. HUD isn't working on FreeRolls in this build but we have a new build coming down now with a potential fix for this issue.

This build can import all Full Tilt hands with their new hh header.

Hi Pat,

I hadn't played for a while and I noticed that hands were not importing in FTP. This is on FTP RUSH. I've installed the latest internal build (31 may) afterwards. The hands are importing but the HUD doesn't work. I've read the other topic as well and it's stated that it has been fixed for FTP rush but it hasn't for me.

udbrky
06-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

1) Please give HoldemManager and Full Tilt Administrator rights -

a) Go to C:\Program Files\rvgsoftware\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
b) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
c) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
d) Repeat Steps b and c for Hmhud.exe and hmimport.exe
e) Repeat Steps b and c for \Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe

2) Add these files to your antivirus and firewall exceptions list: **
- holdemmanager.exe
- hmimport.exe, hmhud.exe
- all easyhook files
- blitz.dll
- all ftp dll files (for the dll files, you have to type in the name in the file name box for a lot of firewalls)
- fulltiltpoker.exe
- postgres.exe
- pg_ctl.exe
- psql.exe (these three are in the postgres\bin folder)

3) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.

4) If you change the settings in the full tilt timezones and then use HM auto detect it will cause problems. Since FTP has a timezone setting there is no reason to use an offset in HM. This feature is there from before they introduced the timezone feature to FTP. So just set it to 0 in HM > Setting > Site Time Adjustments and set your correct timezone in FTP.

5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working

6) If you have any problems with the HUD on Rush tables try the following:

a) Export any custom HUD configs.
b) Manually reset your HUD Options > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

7) If none of those steps solve your problems:

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Please email the answers with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

** Please see this guide for Windows Firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1052/Windows+Firewall+%7B47%7D+Defender+Problems

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

Twisted22
06-07-2013, 08:13 PM
I updated to the latest version. First I tried rush again, didn't work. Then I tried a normal table. Via the table manager (btw is it normal that the table manager is version 1.12.10c?) I attached the table and then HEM prompted something like that it's setting to import from FTP comes from fulltiltpoker.exe and if I want to change it to fulltiltpokerEU.exe (or something). I clicked Yes obviously and after that it worked. Both for normal tables and rush tables.

Apparently that caused the problem. Apologies for wasting time. I'm guessing the version from 31 May probably worked as well, just didn't get the prompt with rush tables. I'm posting this so that it might help others who have the same problems. So if your HUD doesn't work and you've only tried with Rush tables, try opening up a normal table and attach the table to the table manager with the red square.

Thanks for the help, udbrky.

Patvs
06-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Thanks for letting us know this solved your issue.

(it's normal the TableManager is 1.12.10c, that's the latest TableManager build)