PDA

View Full Version : HUD Keeps desappearing

KoenP
11-01-2010, 06:55 AM
At every site I play (Party, Everest, Stars) at some moment (not allways) the HUS disappears as soon as it's my turn to play. I have to click at the Table Manager to get it back and then I go back to the table and I can play again.

Any suggestions?

netsrak
11-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Please disable table preferences -> force on top.

Are you using prefetch or live-tracking? Please disable them
Are you using FreePHG? Please try without it.

Which HM Version? Please try 1.11.05a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

If that doesn't help please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

KoenP
11-01-2010, 10:54 AM
I turned Force on Top off, but now I haven't ever have a hud. I include the config file (at least I hope I have done that - can't see it in this screan)

morny
11-01-2010, 10:33 PM
In hud options > table preferences > untick "only show active table" and click apply and ok

KoenP
11-04-2010, 07:14 PM
I am sorry to say that this doesnt make any difference. It is rather anoying that the hud keeps disappearing. Do you have any other suggestions?

morny
11-04-2010, 08:34 PM
are you using any other 3rd party software, is it the hud just never shows now or shows and disappears for a long time. If the hud just isnt showing up at all Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

And this definetely happens for all sites not just Everest?

KoenP
11-11-2010, 10:52 AM
HM - I thought I had replied to this.

I dont use any other software and yes - the problem is with every room. Sometimes (not always) the HUD disappears at same moment the table is activited because its my turn to play,

Patvs
11-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

KoenP
11-14-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm working on a Vista laptop and have Firewall and Anti-Virus from McAfee.

The HUD is working fine untill the moment it's my turn to play. Then Statistics disappear. I have to click on the table manager to have them re-appear.

I noticed that also the HUD disappears when I just wait untill I get a warning to play.

netsrak
11-15-2010, 04:58 AM
Please try to change the setting for Hud Options->disable hud when there is no hero.
This option is disabled by default.