PDA

View Full Version : sit n go opener

musclebreast
10-31-2010, 09:47 PM
hello,

i have problems to use the sit n go opener...I watched the video...there it seems easy....so i use th filter text in stars and the search shows me the right tournament...now I copy this text to TN ...save it and test it...unfortunatly the text appears not in the filter of stars like in your video....How can I solve this problem?

thanks

Fool
11-01-2010, 12:11 AM
The field in TableNinja is just for naming the entry. You'll need to setup the Stars filter so your games are isolated. Then with the filter working name the entry in TableNinja and click the save button. This should save whatevers set in the Stars filter. Let me know if this isn't the case.

musclebreast
11-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your help. I setup the tars filter..in my case I can see only the holdem torbu torunaments. ( I list all of the turbo torunaments regardsless of the byin...is it possible to do this? Because I ant to play different limits at the same time). No I rote the excact name in TN. If I do it in pokerstars the name shows me only one tournament. In your videos the name appears in the stars lobby if I press the test button. In my case the name is not transferes to to the textfield of the pokerstars filter.

Thanks for your help.

Fool
11-01-2010, 12:39 PM
The name field in TableNinja does not transfer to the Stars filter. Its for information purposes only. The save button in TableNinja saves whatever is currently showing in your Stars filter. If the Stars filter is blank when you save it will stay blank when you test. Stars has a varity of check boxes and dropdown menus. You should be able to make it so only the games you want to play show in the lobby. Once this is done click the save button. Make sure your not using any custom min/max amounts. Only the preset amounts from the drop down menu are currently supported.