PDA

View Full Version : NotecaddyPLUS for MTT's

NotecaddyPlus
02-18-2013, 07:37 AM
NotecaddyPLUS, Custom MTT Notecaddy Package for HEM2

Whether you are a long term grinder or a recreational player this tournament package will assist you in making the correct plays against certain villains in certain situations. Every move you make can be tracked by Notecaddy and HEM

What is NotecaddyPLUS?

It's for MTT's ONLY with a variety of definitions, badges and pop ups, easy to install and use with an easy to view list of badges and pop ups. Reading the badges could not be simpler, they are all mostly either alphabetical or numerical in appearance, in a logical order of Shove and calling the shove by streets and 4 different stack sizes.

http://i47.tinypic.com/34xkl7d.jpg

Shoving is easy to spot as it is in Blue and calling the Shove is in Gold
Red badges = danger or a strong hand/play
Green badges = weakness

Types of pop ups

Many of the pop ups and badges show 4 stack sizes

7-12bb, 12-20bb, 20-35bb and 35bb+

http://i46.tinypic.com/k15b8k.jpg

For some this might mean to much info, so a straightforward 3bet definition is included should you prefer that style.

WHY NOTECADDYPLUS?

There is no other MTT package out there and as this is MTT you do not need 100's of definitions but to make best use of this package a fair amount of MTT hands are needed, So for regular players this wont be a problem, for recreational player it may take a little longer in producing all the badges and pop ups

For those that already have cash packages you are aware of the costs, you will be pleasantly surprised by the very very competitive price.

NOTECADDYPLUS can be used at ANY buy in level and all definitions and badge are freely adjustable to whatever you see fit. It shouldn’t take long to memorise and badge as they are very simple, as in S = Shove T = Turn etc etc

What else is included?

Full support and installation, a new forum where you can ask the team any question, live chat and Skype support if needed

If you want more information please click on my name/profile and “Visit Homepage”

Thanks for looking

The NOTECADDYPLUS Team

NotecaddyPlus
02-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Whats Included? here are some of the defintions

VPIP/PFR by stack sizes in an open and unopened pot showing 7-12bb, 12-20bb, 20-35bb and 35bb+

Shoving when holding the above stack sizes

Calling a shove versus the above stack sizes

Standard 3/4Bet and calling, including double and triple barreling

Pop ups to show how they see you

Stealing and calling the steal

CBet by each street, including what they call a cbet on each street

River Bluffs and bet sizing on the river

Standard calling 3/4bets

Check raising, Check back and folding by position

Raising with weak hands, including raise/folding

Opening more than 3xBB

Limping/calling

Playing Ace rag hands OOP

Plus much more

There aren't hundreds of definitions or badges as this is MTT, what they are relevant to weak and strong play in this game.

There are 2 HUDS or you can use your own and the team will set it all up for you if you wish

For a more in depth view click on my name and go to "Visit Homepage"

NotecaddyPlus
02-19-2013, 03:32 PM
To start the ball rolling we have set the price at $75

Total bargain, this price will stay for a while.

For a more in depth view click on my name (Notecaddyplus) and go to "Visit Homepage"

NotecaddyPlus
02-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Badges

We have all badges for shoving by streets, including what players call the shoves with
Including Stack sizes

3/4bet Light
Raising with weak hands
Limping with weak hands
Check raising
Raising CBets
Folding in various scenarios and calling
Over size Bets
Bluff Catching and many more

http://i49.tinypic.com/2hfjdvr.png

NotecaddyPlus Team

For a more in depth view click on my name (Notecaddyplus) and go to "Visit Homepage"

NotecaddyPlus
02-20-2013, 08:52 AM
A Video showing NC for MTT's is now available

Please search "You Tube Notecaddy for MTT" and it's probably at the top of google

If you can't find it then send a PM and we will send you the link

NotecaddyPlus
02-21-2013, 11:53 AM
As part of an ongoing promotion, the next 3 people to visit "View Homepage" via the Click my profile page and register via the link will get the package installed for FREE

frenshfish
02-22-2013, 12:31 PM
First of all, excuse me for not having presented because I can speak little English, it is also one of the reason I post here (thank you google translation), so I bought yesterday notecaddy premium and j 'I have found that the badges were very useful for multi-tabling so I looked on the net and I see that it still represents an investment. I fell on this topic Sev after hours of research, and here's the stroke of luck that sends me Notecaddyplus private message me and offer me a package to be inscribed on its forum.Il've been really patient and educator (I take care of a baby), I have all installed via teamviewer and try to m 'explain most things despite language problems, thank you again and I would promote my community in French Poker Academy.

NotecaddyPlus
02-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Lecteur Attention Française

s'il vous plaît poker academie google

frenshfish
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Tested on PA (france)

B0ysD0ntCry
02-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Nice Stuff.Reccomend to all.

NotecaddyPlus
02-27-2013, 04:47 AM