PDA

View Full Version : TNinja doesn't work properly when tables are small

MagisterLudi
10-31-2010, 05:00 AM
Hey

As in the title, when I play more than 12 cash tables on one 30'' monitor (2560x1600) some TableNinja functions do not work (for instance default bet sizing). However, when I increase size of the tables (by removing or moving some of them to other screen) it is all ok again.
Everything works fine when I play 12-tables on my 30'' monitor, but when I add more tables and thus they get smaller, problems occur.

Is this normal? I had this issue earlier on all HEM and TN verions, but it didn't bother me until now. Please help.

Regards

Fool
10-31-2010, 09:06 PM
Does your HUD cover the pot when the tables are smaller? Please post a screenshot of your tables with your HUD loaded.

chicoelnino
11-01-2010, 08:52 PM
I just installed tableninja for pokerstars.

I've configured all my hotkeys as I want them.

However, my bettings hotkeys:

Bet: A
Check: S
Call: D
Fold: F

do not work at all. I've tried using other keys, but it won't work for me when I press them.

What could be the cause of this, as its very annoying to say the least.

As I said, all my other keys work perfect, just my basic hotkeys seems to have some issues.

Can anyone help with this? Fool maybe??

MagisterLudi
11-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Does your HUD cover the pot when the tables are smaller? Please post a screenshot of your tables with your HUD loaded.

No, my HUD doesn't cover the pot as you can see in the screenshot below. The problems now occur even when I play 3 tables. I made a screenshot of 12-tables: Imageshack - 12tab.jpg (http://img838.imageshack.us/f/12tab.jpg/)

I've spotted following issues:
- pot doesn't show desired amount for 3-bets (100% pot is set)
- hotkey for fixed bet (2.5bb) doesn't work
- default %Pot Bets don't show up postflop
- sometimes check/fold hotkey doesn't work, but this happened only a couple of times

In fact, the only things that now work completely correctly all the time are default bet sizing pre-flop (2bb) and automatic time bank click.

Interestingly though, these problems show up randomly; sometimes it works fine.

Looking forward to your help
Regards

Fool
11-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Are you able to test using an Aero based Windows theme? Is this XP? If so try moving your HUD elements so they don't cover the borders of your tables. Also please post or .zip and attach a copy your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

MagisterLudi
11-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Are you able to test using an Aero based Windows theme?

Yes, I did it, but it doesn't change anything.

Is this XP?

No, this is W7 64-bit. I just like the old classic theme.

If so try moving your HUD elements so they don't cover the borders of your tables. Also please post or .zip and attach a copy your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

I moved HUD anyway, but it didn't help.

Files included in .zip file.

Regards

Fool
11-03-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm not sure how I missed this but your HUD is covering the pot box on every table in your screenshot. Try moving it so it no longer covers the pot box.

MagisterLudi
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure how I missed this but your HUD is covering the pot box on every table in your screenshot. Try moving it so it no longer covers the pot box.

Thanks, that was it. When you first asked about it I though you meant a betting box in bottom right.

Cheers