PDA

View Full Version : Configuration problem

bef99hwk
10-30-2010, 05:09 PM
I've had HEM awhile, and usually if there's problems I just update it and it works. Now, I don't know what to do. Under the player preferences where you can add and delete new things to your configuration I'm having problems. I've changed the default configuration but now on my tables I just have 4 stats showing (VPIP, PFR, Raise 1st, # hands). I've clicked new config, added the stats I've wanted, clicked apply, and nothing happens. Think it does it for other sns on other sites too. I am on ftp right now. Any thoughts as to why my new configurations won't work? Also, I have my settings set up so that when I click on the table the stats appear, then when a new table is active, only that table's stats are up on screen.

netsrak
10-31-2010, 08:09 AM
You need to configure for each hud configuration under "Use for" where it should be displayed.

You should connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at under "Use for".

To test your hud configuration right click on the table in the table manager and choose your hud configuration.