PDA

View Full Version : Problem with registration

showtime89
02-16-2013, 08:23 AM
Hi! I post here cause i have a problem with starting to use my HM.

The thing is that i had issues with my pc y needed to format, obviously HM was erased, how do i do to register again the software so that i can use it?

I logged in to my HM account where the key is, but that does not work.

How do i get the 2nd one?

Patvs
02-16-2013, 11:07 AM
You can use the same key.

Reset the key first:
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

showtime89
02-16-2013, 07:15 PM
I logged in, i went to "upload license code", the i selected HM as product and i pasted the serial. Then "This License Code is already uploaded." appears, it doesn`t give me an other code.

What do i do?

Patvs
02-17-2013, 02:57 AM
Email sales@holdemmanager.com with your key and ask them to manually reset your serial key.

showtime89
02-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Thanks! Done! Now have to wait for their answer!

But, if im not wrong, when i bought HM it came with 2 serials so that anybody could use it in 2 different pcs, why i only have one?

fozzy71
02-18-2013, 01:05 AM
Thanks! Done! Now have to wait for their answer!

But, if im not wrong, when i bought HM it came with 2 serials so that anybody could use it in 2 different pcs, why i only have one?

The same code can be used on 2 pc's at once and can be reset as often as needed. The code was already uploaded so you didnt need to upload it, you needed to reset it.

I have manually reset your serial code so please try entering it again.

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.