PDA

View Full Version : Importing hand histories from Full Tilt hand history beta and incorrect profit?

wildbeans
10-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Hi,

I have two issues, one I've just downloaded some hand history from full tilts hand history feature, and when I try import it, it gives import errors for everything.

Second issue is that there seems to be a difference between my actual loss amount in full tilt's cashier and the amount shown in the session report in holdemmanager. Is there a current bug that may cause this? I do have a the latest holdemmanager installed.

Could I email the hand histories for you to to import them and then:
let me know what the total loss is for that session, and why I am getting errors importing the hands?

many thanks

morny
10-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Assuming you have 1.11.05 then can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and reimport the hands and see if there is still import errors, there might be a problem with your old database, if they dont import into the new database please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into it

wildbeans
10-31-2010, 03:45 AM
okay, but why would making a new database change whether or not there are import errors from the full tilt hand history tool?

netsrak
10-31-2010, 08:03 AM
Because your database might be damaged. Thats what we want to test with this.

wildbeans
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
okay so I made a new database and it imports just fine. I imported all the archived hands for the year, and now my database is up to date and working.

Thanks