PDA

View Full Version : All stats are zero on HUD except my stats- Absolute Poker

a10zodg
10-30-2010, 12:39 AM
I just started playing Absolute Poker and I am struggling to set up Holdem Manager. I auto detected the folder/ and manually found the folder where my hands are being saved; however, HM does not register that I have played any hands. HUD displays my stats (including hands I've played), but the other players at my table have zeros for stats. Also, when I try to watch my hands it says I have not played any. HM worked for me on Full Tilt and Pokerstars.

What am I doing wrong? (I ensured that it was saving my hands in the folder)

morny
10-30-2010, 05:39 PM
post a screenshot of the folder where its saving the hands while playing and Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

a10zodg
10-31-2010, 06:08 PM
I uploaded both files. I hope that is what you needed. If there is anything else let me know.

Thanks

netsrak
11-01-2010, 06:10 AM
You are using a very old HEM version which doesn't support the current AP handhistory format.
Please update to 1.11.05a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

a10zodg
11-01-2010, 03:24 PM
That fixed the problems thank you so much. I tried updating a couple of times but my firewall was preventing the update from installing, I did not realize this.

Again thanks for your help