PDA

View Full Version : weird issue with HEM

mr4miss
10-29-2010, 09:59 PM
So... I'm using HEM, 1.11.05 beta 18, and it is working very well... until tonight

I had one session, it turned out to be -5BI, according to HEM, but when I opened cashier, it was cca -6,5BI.

It never happened to me before. Does anyone have any idea about this? I had one session during morning and it was registered normally, but this is the first time smth like this happened to me.

Anyone with the solution?

btw, I'm playin on Ongame. I allready requested complete hh from support but I'm not sure will they give it to me.

Anyone?

morny
10-30-2010, 04:08 PM
can you look in your hand history folder or else your archive for all your hands from that day then try reimporting that file again, we dont support the emailed format ongame send as they are a different format

mr4miss
11-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi,

I didn't manage to solve this, and it happened again last night. I lost around 3BI according to HEM, but cashier says 4,5BI.

Did anyone had similar issues?

netsrak
11-19-2010, 08:52 AM
Update to 1.11.05c, create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database. Does this show a difference?

mr4miss
11-22-2010, 12:12 PM
looks like it was my mistake.

i got some bad beats and closed tables before hands finished and therefore HEM didn't import it :o

anyway, thnx for help