PDA

View Full Version : Entraction HUD problem

MADZiCKz
10-29-2010, 09:38 AM
My HUD doesn't show up in some Entraction MTTs. I started playing MTTs at 24h poker yesterday and HUD worked fine in something like 3/7 of tables I played. But I couldn't get HUD working in the rest of the tables. Table finder didn't help too. It doesn't find the tables that are missing the HUD. I'm not 100% sure that I used Table finder correctly but I read and followed the instructions carefully. "Window Title: None" and "Owner: None" texts appeared in the Table finder but it doesn't uptade Window Title and Owner details, those details just remain "None". When I checked Reports in HEM I could see that HEM imports hands from tables that are missing but HUD just doesn't work. HUD worked fine in some freezeouts but it was also missing in some freezeout and rebuy tourneys so I don't think that tourney type is the problem.

HEM doesn't also recognize 24h poker tourney buy ins. They all are just "unknown" in HEM. They are euro buy ins and HEM shows my tourney stats in dollars, so I don't know if this a problem. Is there a way to configure HEM working with € and $ buy ins at the same time ? I don't mind if it shows 5€ as 5$ but now it just doesn't recognize € buy ins at all. This is not probably a HUD problem but I don't want to open a new thread for this

Sorry for a bit messy message and ty in advance if someone is able to help me.

E: And I should have everything up to date

morny
10-29-2010, 08:43 PM
I believe entraction are doing some experiments with different blind levels and this is most likely the solution, try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Follow those exact instructions making sure to drop the finder box on the actual poker table AND also to select the table name in the window and then press ok as a temp solution. please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread so we can take a look at these but it sounds like there doing some Beta testing

MADZiCKz
11-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks for your help. I reinstalled the latest patch a few days ago and tried table manager once again and it started to work so everthings fine now :cool: