PDA

View Full Version : Problems

texas donald
10-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Had a lot of issues with ongame lately, main problem is my HUD vanishing off certain tables. Now it is doing it even in the hand replayer when I open it up and no client is running.

I have latest version, and use 'force on top' as this was the solution to tables freezing when you closed them.

Really is a problem when playing how they just vanish, happens to my friend also. Any ideas?

Thanks

morny
10-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Does this happen often, Ongame sometimes lock the hand histories that cause this problem. The simplest way to fix it is to close the ongame client, start the auto import before you start the ongame client and then the lock shouldnt happen. Might be worth getting into the habit of launching auto import before running Ongame from now on to help prevent this issue.

The replayer issue is probably different, make sure the table manager isnt closed if you come across this again

texas donald
10-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Does this happen often, Ongame sometimes lock the hand histories that cause this problem. The simplest way to fix it is to close the ongame client, start the auto import before you start the ongame client and then the lock shouldnt happen. Might be worth getting into the habit of launching auto import before running Ongame from now on to help prevent this issue.

The replayer issue is probably different, make sure the table manager isnt closed if you come across this again

happens every time I play at the moment.

I always import once I open HEM which is often before I launch the poker client, but I will make 100% sure in future.

I never manually close table manager.

Hope this sorts it but if not are there any other solutions? Its weird cos if you move the table which the stats have vanished from, they re appear, but once you stop moving the table and place it somewhere, they vanish again.

morny
10-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Are you using forceontop and active table only in Hud Options > Table Preferences?

Lets try that solution i mentioned and if the problem continues well investiage further and ill see if i can replicated it and find a solution

texas donald
10-29-2010, 05:33 PM
OK so I tried auto importing then opening client. also clicked 'active tables only' instead of just 'force on top'.

Anyway now HUD wont work at all, and HEM doesnt import hands any more? first time this has happened. tried opening table finder and dragging the red box onto my table. this makes the table name show up at the bottom under 'window title' but nothing appears in the window where you are meant to see the table turn blue?

so yeah bit of a mess now, need some help asap please, thanks.

texas donald
10-29-2010, 06:09 PM
btw I read on 2p2 that downgrading to 1.11.02 sorts everything so tried that and no different. its as though the HH dont even get stored anymore

texas donald
10-29-2010, 06:12 PM
OK twice now the HUD has randomly appeared and shows up saying I've played 7 hands each time (I think the $ won/lost is right) but then it just freezes importing. If I open up the import screen on HEM you can see the bar frozen like 1/4 of the way along.

cant hack playing with no HUD much longer lol

morny
10-29-2010, 07:56 PM
ok next time this happens can you go to the hand history folder, copy the files that are in their and back them up to another folder, then delete those files, does it give you any permission errors?

btw have you been starting auto import before launching Ongame client like i mentioned?

texas donald
10-29-2010, 08:51 PM
ok next time this happens can you go to the hand history folder, copy the files that are in their and back them up to another folder, then delete those files, does it give you any permission errors?

btw have you been starting auto import before launching Ongame client like i mentioned?

Yes I have been doing that.

Will try out the thing you say - I assume permission errors will be an error message that comes up from HEM when it tries to import?

morny
10-30-2010, 02:50 PM
No you might get a windows error when trying to delete the files indicating they are locked.

texas donald
11-07-2010, 09:31 AM
not played since I had this problem and been playing today and it happens all the time, driving me mad. been putting me on mega tilt. the stats always disappear at the worst time when I need them!!!

tried what you said and deleted file but got an error message, I will post the screenshot.

my HEM seems to track the hands fine, ie my winnings/losses are correct.

any ideas? need this sorting ASAP please, thanks.

morny
11-07-2010, 02:29 PM
This is probably something Ongame will need to fix since we have no control once they lock that file, no other sites lock this file and im not sure why they do it but once it becomes locked we cant import the file. Ill mention it to the developers but im pretty certain this will need to be fixed on their end.