PDA

View Full Version : reimporting tourneys

Lance
10-29-2010, 06:11 AM
I am having the same problem again and again. When sometimes (once in month) HEM crushes during a game, i get incomplete tourneys (grey-coloured). If i delete them and import again sometimes doesn't work at all and if it works, red line isn't calculated correctly (i am 100% sure about that, coz i tried to create a new database and import that trnys there and i've seen a difference).

Please, can you give me a proper guideline how to delete entire data of a tourney without having problems of importing them again ?

Thank you very much

Rgds
Lance

Lance
10-29-2010, 07:21 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/13016-recalculate-ev-won.html

that's the same problem - unsolved.
I tried to delete trnys and hands as well, but "$ev won" definitely doesn't work.

morny
10-29-2010, 08:22 PM
To delete the hands correctly you need to first delete the hands from the tournaments either in the hands TAB or in the bottom pane of the report, after all the hands are deleted then delete the tournament from the reports, then move the hand histories to a new folder and reimport.

If youre still having issue after that please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into it