PDA

View Full Version : FTP.eu - HUD isn't working

sporty8
02-14-2013, 10:15 PM
Hello,

just a few days ago, FTP transitioned some accounts (from certain countries) to their .EU version. Now, HUD isn't even detecting the tables. HHs are being imported, they're in the database, but HUD isn't working.

I'm running many different sites, no problem elsewhere. This FTP problem started immediately after installing FTP.eu software.

Thanks.
Regards,
Sporty

P.s.: I tried several things (new DB, running as administrator, etc.), to no avail.
P.s.s.: I saw a similar thread, but this one is a bit different, because tables are not even detected.

sporty8
02-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Please note that many other people have the same problem (they're all from countries that had their accounts transitioned to .EU a couple of days ago).

Patvs
02-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

Re-setup your import settings: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/273312-pokerstars-eu-conversion.html (this FAQ is for PokerStars, but you basically have to go over the same settings in Full Tilt)

Patvs
02-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Also read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html

sporty8
02-15-2013, 01:06 AM
I used the Table Finder, now HUD is showing stats on the tables.

However, I cannot see current session stats. When I double click the stats, to get current table session stats, it's empty, 0 hands.

I tried manually adjusting the time, but no difference.

netsrak
02-15-2013, 05:08 AM
but overall the hud stats are working?

sporty8
02-15-2013, 09:16 PM
Yeah, now standard HUD stats seem to be working. Current session stats still not working, though.

Patvs
02-17-2013, 02:45 AM
Try reimporting your hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

JokerTen
02-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem. My Holdem Manager imports hand histories fine and they show up in my database but the HUD does not work. I've tried 1.13.01 dec and jan versions, checked all setting several times, tried creating a new database, tried reconfiguring my HUD settings, adjusted time settings, copied the Blitz.dll thing, but nothing seems to work.. is there anything I could be missing/doing wrong? I wasted half the day trying to get this to work :-)

Thanks in advance

Joostvl
02-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem. My Holdem Manager imports hand histories fine and they show up in my database but the HUD does not work. I've tried 1.13.01 dec and jan versions, checked all setting several times, tried creating a new database, tried reconfiguring my HUD settings, adjusted time settings, copied the Blitz.dll thing, but nothing seems to work.. is there anything I could be missing/doing wrong? I wasted half the day trying to get this to work :-)

Thanks in advance

I did exactly the same today... really annoying... Tried all the above, nothing works..

Patvs
02-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Hello,

Thanks in advance

Are you only playing Rush games? Do you have the same issue with non-Rush cashtables? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html

hamavo
02-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Are you only playing Rush games? Do you have the same issue with non-Rush cashtables? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/373771-latest-internal-beta-hm1-update.html

Does not work for me for any table...either Rush nor normal cash tables.
The tables dont appear in the table manager, but the hands are imported well....just the HUD does not work.

Any solutions?

hamavo
02-18-2013, 11:36 PM

doesnt work for me neither in Rush Poker nor in normal cashgames.
the tables are not detected by the tablemanager and thereofre the HUD doesnt work, but the hands are correctly imported.
Any suggestions what to do?

Tried all the steps u mentioned before but did not help....

netsrak
02-19-2013, 06:44 AM
It may be necessary to use the table finder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

JokerTen
02-19-2013, 08:54 AM
The HUD doesn't work for regular games or Rush games. I finally just decided that this was a good time to make the switch to HM2 (which works perfectly with FTP btw)

aLLinJeKonT
02-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Yes u should try it with tablefinder. It will ask you if you want to replace some files, press yes, restart computer and it should work.
I want to make the switch to HEM 2 but I have to know for sure that everything is working especially with RUSH tourneys.

JokerTen
02-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Yes u should try it with tablefinder. It will ask you if you want to replace some files, press yes, restart computer and it should work.
I want to make the switch to HEM 2 but I have to know for sure that everything is working especially with RUSH tourneys.

It has a 30 day trial so it's worth checking out for sure. Don't know about Rush tournies but the HUD works great with rush cash games, near instant stat loading :-)

ShortCorner
02-19-2013, 05:25 PM

Psi0Nic
02-19-2013, 06:17 PM
I'm getting frustrated by now. Since month I have problems with HM1 and FTP. Just almost everything worked fine, except the rush games, but now after the .eu change HUD is missing at ALL games!
I tried the table finder. After I dragged the red square to any FTP table the TF shows the table, but no HUD appears.
And honestly, after up- and downgrading about 50 times in the last months, I am now pretty hesitant to just TRY another version! On the one hand I don't think it's good for my pc to install and overwrite about 50 versions of the same program in just a few month. And on the other hand I'm a bit scared I loose all my settings again or maybe the problem gets even worse.
So WHAT can we REALLY do to solve this problem ?!?! It's NOT fun any more to play!

Psi0Nic
02-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Did you guys also loose all the player notes at the new FTP.eu software? This is really annoying!

aLLinJeKonT
02-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Is the map where the history goes to , exactly the same as the map in HEM, options configure auto import folders? I made a small mistake by not having it saved in the same map.

Patvs
02-20-2013, 05:57 AM
The HUD doesn't work for regular games or Rush games. I finally just decided that this was a good time to make the switch to HM2 (which works perfectly with FTP btw)

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe
I have no problems with this build playing Rush on FullTiltPoker.eu

FullTiltPoker.eu:
For RUSH you don't have to use the TableFinder
In the update to FullTiltPoker.eu, Full Tilt has reset all your Full Tilt's settings. So make sure again: the handhistories are being saved, the Full Tilt .exe file has administrator privileges, etc.

Patvs
02-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Did you guys also loose all the player notes at the new FTP.eu software? This is really annoying!

Find your old notes file, %playername%.xml (so in my case 'patvs.xml')
Open the new patvs.xml file in the FullTiltPoker.eu folder.

(open both files)

Copy the content of the old file into the new file.
Or copy/paste the first two lines of the new file, into the old file. Then replace the new file with the old file.

ShortCorner
02-20-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm getting frustrated by now. Since month I have problems with HM1 and FTP. Just almost everything worked fine, except the rush games, but now after the .eu change HUD is missing at ALL games!
I tried the table finder. After I dragged the red square to any FTP table the TF shows the table, but no HUD appears.
And honestly, after up- and downgrading about 50 times in the last months, I am now pretty hesitant to just TRY another version! On the one hand I don't think it's good for my pc to install and overwrite about 50 versions of the same program in just a few month. And on the other hand I'm a bit scared I loose all my settings again or maybe the problem gets even worse.
So WHAT can we REALLY do to solve this problem ?!?! It's NOT fun any more to play!

Having the same problems. Still no solution to this HEM? Or are we going to haphazardly reload random old versions of the software, rebooting every time and spending hours trying to fix the problem. Or we can DL HEM2 which will get more attention ($$$)-until HEM3 comes out.

Patvs
02-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Having the same problems. Still no solution to this HEM? Or are we going to haphazardly reload random old versions of the software, rebooting every time and spending hours trying to fix the problem. Or we can DL HEM2 which will get more attention ($$$)-until HEM3 comes out.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_12Jan2013.exe

FullTiltPoker.eu:
In the update to FullTiltPoker.eu, Full Tilt has reset all your Full Tilt's settings. So make sure again: the handhistories are being saved, the Full Tilt .exe file has administrator privileges, etc.

ShortCorner
02-20-2013, 08:51 AM

FullTiltPoker.eu:

I am not playing Rush. The HUD is hyphens for everything. Is this the ultimate solution or am I going to have to reboot another x-times while we guess and check this bad boy?

Patvs
02-20-2013, 09:13 AM
What type of games are you playing?

I just played regular 6max cash.. and a STT: see screenshot:

I noticed a couple of things:
1. FullTiltPoker.eu changed my handhistory folder to C:/Users/%myusername%/Documents/Handhistory
This folder was never used as a handhistory folder before, so I had to add it as an auto import folder
2. I had to use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
and give HoldemManager permission to add the new .exe file for FullTiltPoker.EU.
You can by-pass this by manually editing the exenames.txt file in the HoldemManager/Config folder, by adding

0,FullTiltPokerEU.exe

to the list.

Psi0Nic
02-20-2013, 11:13 AM
1. FullTiltPoker.eu changed my handhistory folder to C:/Users/%myusername%/Documents/Handhistory
This folder was never used as a handhistory folder before, so I had to add it as an auto import folder
2. I had to use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
and give HoldemManager permission to add the new .exe file for FullTiltPoker.EU.
You can by-pass this by manually editing the exenames.txt file in the HoldemManager/Config folder, by adding

0,FullTiltPokerEU.exe

to the list.

THIS is what helped! Thanks for that! I was already using the 12Jan2013 version and I also recognized FullTilt.eu has changed my HH folder, so I re-changed it. But there was still no HUD.
But NOW, after putting the "0,FullTiltPokerEU.exe" to the exenames.txt list it just works! TableManager detects all tables and HUD works fine (even without restarting).
And also I thank you for the advice with the player notes - I didnt know if or where it was saved!

Thanks alot!

foldforchips
02-20-2013, 11:38 AM
hey that really sounds, good, but can someone please explain how to do this in a way for computer dummies ? that would be really nice, thank you guys

foldforchips
02-20-2013, 11:43 AM
forget it, it works after i used table finder, thanks anyway

ShortCorner
02-21-2013, 09:34 AM
What type of games are you playing?

I just played regular 6max cash.. and a STT: see screenshot:

0,FullTiltPokerEU.exe

to the list.

OK, stats are up with a few hitches.
1)Position won't change, have to move the panels every time I open a table.
2)Hero stats are all hands played instead of for session
3)Player to the right of the hero is not showing up
4)The display from the last hand is PERMANENT. My table has 5 red aces across it all the time and cards over my own. Can never see the board or my own hole cards.

Patvs
02-21-2013, 05:37 PM
You have to re-setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

In HM1--> Table Preferences--> turn off the Card & Alignment Edit

ShortCorner
02-22-2013, 08:21 AM
You have to re-setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

In HM1--> Table Preferences--> turn off the Card & Alignment Edit

There is no option in the drop down menus. Just the current setting and a hyphen.102521

ETA--- the turn off Card & Alignment editapparently fixed the cluster f##k that wa the first screen shot. Still can't edit the seating, which could be worse, but everything is lined up now and I have the villain to my right's stats now. Now my HUD is back to zeros and hyphens though, except for Hero stats which are include all hands and not limited to current table-session.

nobbster99
02-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey guys, that exenames txt file is edited correctly, added FullTiltPokerEU.exe through tablefinder, my hud is showing but its not working, meaning hands stay at zero all stats are - ...
Any clue whats going wrong here ?

thanks

Bor
02-23-2013, 02:43 PM
Same problem here. When I enter normal MTT's: the HUD appears but there is no updating / refreshing of the numbers. All opponents stay on 0 hands (and all stats empty). And my own stats do not correspond with that tournament.

Bartman
02-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Same problem here. When I enter normal MTT's: the HUD appears but there is no updating / refreshing of the numbers. All opponents stay on 0 hands (and all stats empty). And my own stats do not correspond with that tournament.

Same problem here.
I tried everything mentioned in this topic and in the topic http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/384731-hm-1-hud-stopped-working-after-change-ftp-com-ftp-eu.html

So i update to 1.13.01,
adjusted preferred seating,
used tablefinder
changed obsserver chat to everything

only thing i did not do is the notes, cause i dont care to much about them now, first want my hud working. But this shouldn't be te problem for not refreshing i guess....

nobbster99
02-24-2013, 08:45 AM
Hey guys, that exenames txt file is edited correctly, added FullTiltPokerEU.exe through tablefinder, my hud is showing but its not working, meaning hands stay at zero all stats are - ...

thanks

ohh and fwiw hem version is 1.13.01 internal but my table manager still seems to be version 1.12.10c

fozzy71
02-24-2013, 11:58 PM
There is no option in the drop down menus. Just the current setting and a hyphen.102521

ETA--- the turn off Card & Alignment editapparently fixed the cluster f##k that wa the first screen shot. Still can't edit the seating, which could be worse, but everything is lined up now and I have the villain to my right's stats now. Now my HUD is back to zeros and hyphens though, except for Hero stats which are include all hands and not limited to current table-session.

Please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please reproduce the problem and include a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data"folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

thanks

Same problem here.
I tried everything mentioned in this topic and in the topic http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/384731-hm-1-hud-stopped-working-after-change-ftp-com-ftp-eu.html

So i update to 1.13.01,
adjusted preferred seating,
used tablefinder
changed obsserver chat to everything

only thing i did not do is the notes, cause i dont care to much about them now, first want my hud working. But this shouldn't be te problem for not refreshing i guess....

Are you all playing tourneys? If so, it is a known issue:

HMONE-194
FTP: HUD do not updates in tourneys

I have added your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If you are playing cash games please follow the instructions I gave to ShortCorner at the top of my reply.

ohh and fwiw hem version is 1.13.01 internal but my table manager still seems to be version 1.12.10c

That is to be expected. The table finder is always 1 version behind.

nobbster99
03-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Are you all playing tourneys? If so, it is a known issue:

HMONE-194

I have added your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

If you are playing cash games please follow the instructions I gave to ShortCorner at the top of my reply.

That is to be expected. The table finder is always 1 version behind.

yep playing tourneys, couldnt find this topic, have you guys found a solution yet ? (havent recieved any email so far)

fozzy71
03-05-2013, 04:05 PM
yep playing tourneys, couldnt find this topic, have you guys found a solution yet ? (havent recieved any email so far)

No, this has not been resolved yet. It is on the short list of HM1 fixes we hope to have included in our next HM1 release. Our goal right now is an HM1 release by the end of this month and another HM1 release next month. As always, things may come up that post-pone the update but that is the latest estimate I have from management at this time.

fsnzr
03-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Can you add me to the email list as well regarding this:

HMONE-194

ty

fozzy71
03-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Can you add me to the email list as well regarding this:

HMONE-194

ty

Done

Bartman
03-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Done

Bump, any progress yet?

fozzy71
03-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Bump, any progress yet?

All I meant by 'done' was that I added that customer's email address to the ticket. The ticket is still open. We hope to have it fixed in our next HM1 release but I don't have an ETA for how long that might take.

centgas
03-14-2013, 12:44 PM
All I meant by 'done' was that I added that customer's email address to the ticket. The ticket is still open. We hope to have it fixed in our next HM1 release but I don't have an ETA for how long that might take.

Will HM1 work with Rush and Zoom at the same time yet?

fozzy71
03-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Will HM1 work with Rush and Zoom at the same time yet?

Yes, it should, AFAIK.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_04Mar2013.exe

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Right-click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMImport.exe, HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe

Do the same for fulltiltpoker.exe, pokerstars.exe, and pokerstarsupdate.exe

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ. It is designed for Zoom but it applies equally to Rush - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/641/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Pokerstars +Zoom+tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email.

Tonyrgon
03-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Unfortunately, I can not run the HUD in FTP. I use the HM2.
I've tried what I could, contacts, friends, forums. I arrived at this forum now, and everything I've read happens to me too. I read and re-read, I applied what you guided already had done but did again. And everything remains the same. I lose more time updating the tables in the "Table Finder" than playing me concentrate. For me it is extremely necessary to function as it used in FTP.
I ask again to assess their responses and realize that several users are having this problem. Many have moved to other software Statistics.
We need another checklist to redo these procedures step by step.
Sincerely, William Roberto Gonçalves

fozzy71
03-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately, I can not run the HUD in FTP. I use the HM2.
I've tried what I could, contacts, friends, forums. I arrived at this forum now, and everything I've read happens to me too. I read and re-read, I applied what you guided already had done but did again. And everything remains the same. I lose more time updating the tables in the "Table Finder" than playing me concentrate. For me it is extremely necessary to function as it used in FTP.
I ask again to assess their responses and realize that several users are having this problem. Many have moved to other software Statistics.
We need another checklist to redo these procedures step by step.
Sincerely, William Roberto Gonçalves

Follow the steps above and if they don't solve the problems we need the pictures/files requested for in the troubleshooting section.

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- a screen shot of the table/desktop
- a hand history for the table
- a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab
- and a screenshot of the table created by running winspy - WinSpy++ 1.7 | Catch22 (http://www.catch22.net/software/winspy-17)
- how to use winspy - howtousewinspy - fozzy71's library (http://www.screencast.com/t/wLo1BcV7hc8v)

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'. Email this log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

PokerKhan
03-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Just sent an E-Mail with screenshots and additional Information to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Bor
04-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Any progress with the HUD in HM1?

fozzy71
04-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Any progress with the HUD in HM1?

I do not have any new information to share. You will be notified via email once it is resolved and we have a beta version for testing.

ShortCorner
08-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Do we have a resolution for this yet?

Patvs
08-22-2013, 06:46 PM
HMONE-193 (HMONE-194 was a duplicate of the same bug, the ticket for this now is HMONE-193) is still an open ticket.
I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

ShortCorner
08-23-2013, 06:58 AM
HMONE-193 (HMONE-194 was a duplicate of the same bug, the ticket for this now is HMONE-193) is still an open ticket.
I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

Thanks

SchinkenToni
08-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Please, can you add me to the ticket as well?

udbrky
08-28-2013, 04:33 PM
I have added you to be notified.

Lessu
01-30-2014, 06:23 AM
Should the HUD work on FTP.EU yet?

ShortCorner
01-30-2014, 08:00 AM
FWIW....I did a complete re-install and it seems to be working fine now (created new user on comp as well.)

Patvs
01-30-2014, 05:38 PM
Should the HUD work on FTP.EU yet?

Yes. Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe
(ignore the installer which states it's 1.12.10b--> once the install is finished it will be 1.13.02)

Lessu
02-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi,

I got it to work after using the table finder but a friend, who has pretty much the same setup as I do, can't find any tables with the table finder. I did all the steps from this thread (added firewall exceptions etc) like I did for myself but still the table finder won't find any tables.

What happens is when you drag the red cross to the table is that the table names comes to the table finder box in the greyed area but not in the white area where you could choose the table before clicking ok. I think this step was marked as an important one in the table finder help page.

We both have windows 7 with UAC disabled and the file exceptions added to windows firewall. He is also running avast antivirus which he disabled from the settings but didn't uninstall completely. Do you think this might be the problem? Hands are importing to hem for him and hud works at normal tables

Thanks

just to add: the problem is with rush tables which work for me but not for him. normal tables work for both of us

Patvs
02-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Let him:
-Close HM1
-Close Full Tilt
Run the update again: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.02_10Oct2013.exe

Make sure the Full Tilt lobby language is in English.
Go over all steps from this thread: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/335/Full+Tilt+%22Rush+Poker%22+Tables

Is he playing on FullTiltPoker.EU?
Go into the HoldemManager folder: C:/Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config
and open the file exenames.txt with Notepad.

Does the file has FullTiltPokerEU.exe listed?
If not add it:

0,FullTiltPokerEU.exe

Lessu
02-07-2014, 04:54 AM
Is he playing on FullTiltPoker.EU?
Go into the HoldemManager folder: C:/Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config
and open the file exenames.txt with Notepad.

Does the file has FullTiltPokerEU.exe listed?
If not add it:

0,FullTiltPokerEU.exe

Thank you. This was the step we had missed previously. Works now!

udbrky
02-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.