PDA

View Full Version : prefetch and Rush had problems

ronin222
10-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Ever since I updated to 1.11 .5, prefetch on full tilt poker no longer works. A second issue is when I play Rush poker, the HUD which displays previous hands only works on one table. For example, if I have three tables open two of them will not have the display where I can access previous hands and mark them to be examined later. FYI I run on windows XP SP 3.

I was hoping a soon to come update would correct these problems but it's been over a week now and I'm hoping you might have a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

morny
10-29-2010, 02:02 AM
Try this version, there were some rush updates which the prefetch basically uses the same technology so hopefully that will help http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/38356-1-11-05a-pre-release.html

ronin222
10-29-2010, 02:13 PM
I just downloaded the pre-release which you suggested. Prefetch is now working, so thank you.

Unfortunately the Previous Hand HUD issue has not changed. As I wrote before, the problem is that while playing Rush poker on multiple tables the HUD for previous hands will only be displayed on one them. Any additional tables won't show the hand history HUD. The player HUD's work fine on all tables though.

Again your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

morny
10-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks ill look into this

ronin222
11-01-2010, 04:58 PM
hello,

The .5a update has not corrected the issue I'm having with the Previous Hand HUD while playing Rush poker on multiple tables. To be as specific as possible the Previous Hand HUD will work on one table only, while any subsequent tables open will just display the little Holdem Manager spade card and "no bet".

I have had this problem now for over two weeks and it's getting very frustrating. Can someone please, PLEASE offer me a solution?!

Kind regards.

morny
11-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Hi were aware of this and working on it but i dont have an ETA on when it will be fixed yet